IGNORED

Nurses at my OBGYN were raving about Courageous.

DamnPrecious

Donks, Jericho has a history of dodging questions. And I wonder what happened to simplyme, would love to hear her thoughts on the icky daddy owns his daughter's heart scene.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

?

I am responsible for my family. But unlike some fundy families, I don't make all the decisions. I believe a husband and wife become one when married, but each has their own roles in the relationship.

Donks, Jericho has a history of dodging questions. And I wonder what happened to simplyme, would love to hear her thoughts on the icky daddy owns his daughter's heart scene.

That's because you keep hounding me with questions. When I answer one, you bring up 3 more. I like participating and reading this forum but I do have a life beyond it.

That's because you keep hounding me with questions. When I answer one, you bring up 3 more. I like participating and reading this forum but I do have a life beyond it.

I think I already answered that about the purity ring scene. I found it squicky- I'm not at all into girls vowing their purity to their fathers, it borders on incestual. It was a small scene though that didn't think took away from the overall movie.

In hope that my lack of responses on this thread don't peg me as someone who "flounces.". I have a busy life and can't afford to spend hours each day on this forum as much as I might like to be able to do so.

Maybe that is because a good portion of your answers are not based on reality, history or even the Bible.

Anyway, did you read all the issues people have with the man having responsibility for his wife and how it can be bad?

I think I already answered that about the purity ring scene. I found it squicky- I'm not at all into girls vowing their purity to their fathers, it borders on incestual. It was a small scene though that didn't think took away from the overall movie.

In hope that my lack of responses on this thread don't peg me as someone who "flounces.". I have a busy life and can't afford to spend hours each day on this forum as much as I might like to be able to do so.

What are you thoughts on how men are supposed to have responsibility for their wives and some of the problems with that mindset that were brought up?

ETA: And a movie that encourages a father to have an inappropriate relationship with their daughter and to act like he owns her, even if the scene is small, is a good movie?

Archived