IGNORED

CNN article on Josh Duggar's homophobic campaign speech

3 is enough

That was the first thing I noticed, and thought the same thing.

I was still shaking my head at that one. Also, the "'04 or '05," if you're going to call someone out on something, take 10 seconds to look up when they really did it. :doh:

I was still shaking my head at that one. Also, the "'04 or '05," if you're going to call someone out on something, take 10 seconds to look up when they really did it. :doh:

I'm still scratching my head trying to figure out what the hell turdie is saying. Maybe I'll try getting really drunk (my boss gave me some fantastic wine for Christmas), and reading that quote again to see if it makes sense. But that seems like a waste of fantastic wine....

I recently moved to MA for grad school, I had never heard this. But I did google search, I think it's under the Commonwealth Care as $50 copay

I recently moved to MA for grad school, I had never heard this. But I did google search, I think it's under the Commonwealth Care as $50 copay

Ah, right, low income people having an affordable procedure is just crazy in Smuggar's world. I love how it reads (to me at least), like everyone in Mass can get an abortion for that rate, like as long as your a resident you're eligible for the Abortion Special!

Well Joshie boy never really had to worry about money. While he might have lived through the lean years he wasn't 'head of a household' til after the TLC money came in. He doesn't have a clue what its really like to budget and worry whether you can afford the electric bill or hope the babies cold doesn't get worse because you can't afford even the $20 co-pay(if lucky enough to have insurance).

If he keeps speaking before thinking and continues to fill his Quiver with arrows he'll find out soon enough that $50 can be a lot of money.

Ah, right, low income people having an affordable procedure is just crazy in Smuggar's world. I love how it reads (to me at least), like everyone in Mass can get an abortion for that rate, like as long as your a resident you're eligible for the Abortion Special!

I was thinking after reading his gem of a quote, "Can we get a fact checker on this?" Because of course him being from Arkansas, he knows all about Massachusetts health care policies.

I can't see Smugs actually pulling off a successful political career, but I sure can see him as a bad cop. Think about it: aside from looking the part (add a toothpick lackadaisically hanging out of the corner of his piehole) he's prone to the Us versus Them mentality that would qualify him to pull over people who "look illegal", and police work would definitely provide him with many other ego-boosting power trips. I could see him abusing power left and right.

He'd never be able to pass the physical! Hubby had to run a mile in like 12 minutes, do like 20 each sit ups and pushups in a couple of minutes. Plus pass a Doctors physical exam. Josh, with his junk-food addiction and sedentary (sp?) Lifestyle would never pass!

"All citizens deserve equal rights regardless of their sexual preference."

Some controversial words there. :roll:

"All citizens deserve equal rights regardless of their sexual preference."

Some controversial words there. :roll:

The only "sexual preference" smugs knows about is whether anna wants to be on her back on the bed or on the floor. Its totally her choice. Although he'd prefer the kitchen table so he can get a snack quicker.

The only "sexual preference" smugs knows about is whether anna wants to be on her back on the bed or on the floor. Its totally her choice. Although he'd prefer the kitchen table so he can get a snack quicker.

More likely he'd prefer the kitchen because then Anna can fetch him a snack quicker...

I have a hot, freshly baked tatertot casserole for any FreeJingerite who can successfully glitter bomb Josh Duggar. I'll throw in an ice cream sandwich cake if you get it on camera. :twisted:

I have a hot, freshly baked tatertot casserole for any FreeJingerite who can successfully glitter bomb Josh Duggar. I'll throw in an ice cream sandwich cake if you get it on camera. :twisted:

I'll also throw in a giant dish of chicken-etti and a jumbo jar of pickles.

Is that flyer really what he's referring to, though? Not that I trust Josh for accurate information at all, but that was from 2002 and he's talking about '04 or '05. It looks like same-sex marriage was a big issue for Romney in those years, but he was against it. This is from 2004: http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/g ... 250924.asp Maggie Gallagher really liked him, but I suppose the "oppose bias and intolerance directed towards gays and lesbians" line could upset the fundier-than-thous.

Is that flyer really what he's referring to, though? Not that I trust Josh for accurate information at all, but that was from 2002 and he's talking about '04 or '05. It looks like same-sex marriage was a big issue for Romney in those years, but he was against it. This is from 2004: http://old.nationalreview.com/comment/g ... 250924.asp Maggie Gallagher really liked him, but I suppose the "oppose bias and intolerance directed towards gays and lesbians" line could upset the fundier-than-thous.

At one point when he was gov. Mitt signed a proclamation for LGBT Youth Awareness day. Thats what bunched buttnuggets panties.

• Curious locked this topic