IGNORED

What's going on with Jana

SpeakNow

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard whispers that she escaped. could it be?

Where have you heard this? Legit source? Do her family know where she is or is she in hiding?

Where did you get the info about the time the duggar girls went? did you read it somewhere because I would like to read that.

At the time, several blogs were linked on the Duggar thread at TWOP (good luck wading through that). However, at least some of the blogs were taken down shortly thereafter or made private, probably due to the public scrutiny. You can look up whichever time the girls went (it's probably stated on the podcast or something) and google for journey to the heart during a few-month timeframe around that.

Start talking meow!!!

le gasp! an interrogation! :o

It isn't much. I've heard some rumors that Jana really got out and the J slaves know where she is. Someone even said that Amy or even Smuggar could be helping her. Crazy, right? I heard one person say that after going to JoTH for "problems" last year, she decided to get out. The questions are, do and siblings or her parents know? Where exactly is she?

if you want my opinion, I'd say this whole JoTH thing is just a cover for what really happened to Jana. Most of the posts were deleted soon after though, I was lucky to be able to catch any at all. Like I said, not much. it is all rather confusing to me... Jana, wherever you are, I hope you are okay.

le gasp! an interrogation! :o

It isn't much. I've heard some rumors that Jana really got out and the J slaves know where she is. Someone even said that Amy or even Smuggar could be helping her. Crazy, right? I heard one person say that after going to JoTH for "problems" last year, she decided to get out. The questions are, do and siblings or her parents know? Where exactly is she?

if you want my opinion, I'd say this whole JoTH thing is just a cover for what really happened to Jana. Most of the posts were deleted soon after though, I was lucky to be able to catch any at all. Like I said, not much. it is all rather confusing to me... Jana, wherever you are, I hope you are okay.

If she's gotten out for good, the Duggars might be keeping it on the down low to avoid public embarrassment. Remember, this is a family who shows episodes of them all happy and perfect so for them to admit that one of them has bounced before marriage would make them look bad.

If this is true, good for Jana but if not, I hope one day she runs off and sees that there is more to life than just popping babies and being a housewife.

While I'll remain skeptical until this can be sourced, I actually can see Smuggar and Anna helping her out.

Asshole that he is, Josh is turning fundie lite right before our eyes. With a TV in the house, a little daughter who sometimes wears pants, and fleeting references to things like (real) video games, Jurassic Park and Led Zeppelin, it's pretty clear he's turning into your typical right-wing 23 year old prick. He isn't living a Gothard approved life.

Jana is the sister closest in age to him and if she is suffering from something like depression or just needed the hell out, I believe he'd let Anna's freed family members help her out. And before anyone accuses me of giving him too much credit, I think deep down he'd like to tell Boob to fuck off for endangering his Mommy's life and something like this might be a more passive aggressive way of doing this while helping out a suffering (adult!) sibling at the same time.

When they were in Atlanta she was kept with J'chelle and away from the other kids. She seemed really. really. really. sad. It was awful.

I think smugs would help her because THATS a tv show, and he'd like to be on it.

While I'll remain skeptical until this can be sourced, I actually can see Smuggar and Anna helping her out.

Asshole that he is, Josh is turning fundie lite right before our eyes. With a TV in the house, a little daughter who sometimes wears pants, and fleeting references to things like (real) video games, Jurassic Park and Led Zeppelin, it's pretty clear he's turning into your typical right-wing 23 year old prick. He isn't living a Gothard approved life.

Jana is the sister closest in age to him and if she is suffering from something like depression or just needed the hell out, I believe he'd let Anna's freed family members help her out. And before anyone accuses me of giving him too much credit, I think deep down he'd like to tell Boob to fuck off for endangering his Mommy's life and something like this might be a more passive aggressive way of doing this while helping out a suffering (adult!) sibling at the same time.

I've been wondering about this myself. I know we've all been wanting to punch Smug in the mouth for years and now that he's freely spewing his ignorance all over the internet, we sort of get a chance to... but at the same time he is undoubtedly loosening up, living the life he wants to live, which might not be in lockstep with Gothard and daddy. So should we be tweeting our support of that? Should we be trying to educate him or prompt him to think? etc

Undoubtedly I have a soft spot for the kids who were raised in this lifestyle, even if it's smug. He might be a total douche regardless, but he never really had a chance, growing up the way he did.

I can see Anna helping her since she and Josh still associate with Susanna. It could be the same kind of thing. Jana just wants to be a normal Christian(or whatever she chooses)girl who lives a normal life and has contact with the outside world. Josh is getting to live a normal(compared to the rest of the family anyway) life,so the other kids will start to be more and more exposed to it,and want to leave and experience things. Fingers crossed that they'll all eventually get to live the lives they want.

If Jana ever really does leave (I doubt she has), I can't she Smuggar, Anna, and Amy helping her if the show is still on the air. They need the show to survive, and Boob would kick them off in a heartbeat if he thought they were support a wayward Duggar. She'd have to find someone not indebted to the show to help her.

If Jana did escape and Smugs helped her, I don't think he should be tweeted about it. I think, given the likelihood that JimBoob is probably prowling the internet (and sites like this) to find Jana, one should hope that she is doing well in her new environment.

As disappointed I am with Smugs for his comments on his tweets and instagram, he has been trying to live his life his way and has stepped away, at least some, from the crazy antics of his parents. The beard, the big screen tv, Mackynzie wearing pants/leggings (especially in recent pics on his instagram), him even gaining weight, I think are his ways of saying to his parents that he is his own person. In one article, someone asked if Josh was ready to campaign there, so maybe he is planning secretly to move to Florida to be closer to the Keller family. His overal smug attitude can be changed with education (and a lot of aha moments) and just growing up. His growth into adulthood was stunted by JimBoob and Mullet's attempts to keep him away from the outside world.

I do want him to be a role model for his siblings. Who knows, maybe there is hope for him after all, if he helped his sister leave TTH. Not sure about the other J'slaves ever leaving that joined the Santorum bandwagon, but the J'slaves may have plans to join Jana once the campaigns are over and the cameras are gone. Is it possible that Joshie made those asinine comments so the show would definitely end?

I'd love to see Jana (if she escaped) talk with a reputable news reporter explaining why she left, but only when she is ready. I don't want to hear the particulars of how she left, since her other siblings may need to take a similar route to get out of TTH. Go Jana!

If Jana did escape, I wish her the best and she probably knows by now that there are people out there who want her to be happy. Who knows, maybe she cut her hair, is wearing pants now, and is applying to college or is seeing a nice guy. :)

To clarify, I was not talking about tweeting Smug about Jana (who knows how true all that is anyway). I just mean in general, he's watching TV, his girl has worn pants, etc.

I don't know if Jana is truly unhappy or not, but she looks so sad to me. Even when she is smiling the smile never reaches her eyes. I hope that she is out of the cult, but I really doubt it. I think her spirit has been broken. If you told me that she was secretly cutting herself I would easily believe that but I just don't think she has the strength anymore to leave. I hope I am wrong.

I don't know if Jana is truly unhappy or not, but she looks so sad to me. Even when she is smiling the smile never reaches her eyes. I hope that she is out of the cult, but I really doubt it. I think her spirit has been broken. If you told me that she was secretly cutting herself I would easily believe that but I just don't think she has the strength anymore to leave. I hope I am wrong.

I shudder to think of what JB&M would do to their kid if they were cutting... maybe it's not wise to speculate too much on that either, just for that reason...

I shudder to think of what JB&M would do to their kid if they were cutting... maybe it's not wise to speculate too much on that either, just for that reason...

By the mane.... They would be locked it the prayer closet for life!! or... Blanket training part two...

The future for Jana if she stays under JimBob's "umbrella":

156230-27561-0.jpg?quality=0.6&height=140&width=140&

staked-tomato-plants.jpg

l.jpg

prayer+closet+jill.jpg

michael-pearl.jpg

If she did leave, it is a fairly recent development- we saw birthday photos earlier this month.

Of course, for any conspiracy theorists, the were no actual photos of Jana herself...

If she did leave, it is a fairly recent development- we saw birthday photos earlier this month.

Of course, for any conspiracy theorists, the were no actual photos of Jana herself...

If she wasn't actually in any of the photos, there's no conspiracy.

It was JD's birthday too. Where was the celebration?

If she were going to run then now would be the perfect time to do it with Boob, J'chelle and the older boys out of the house. Would Grandma and Famy be able to physically restrain her? If she has access to her own money then she needs to run now.

Archived