IGNORED

Salon article about Romney

Wolfie

Huh, I always wonder if these politicians really believe that God is telling them to run or if they just think it sounds good. So when they lose, what does that mean? :lol:

Guest Anonymous
Huh, I always wonder if these politicians really believe that God is telling them to run or if they just think it sounds good. So when they lose, what does that mean? :lol:

That God recognized a lost cause when He saw one, and threw His weight behind the opposition.

When Romney wins the nomination (which he will), I think it put off a lot of the evangelicals. He is after all Mormon. I think a lot of people will sit at home and not vote at all. Good. We'll end up with another four years of Obama which beats out four years with any of the yahoos the Republicans have put up this year.

It scares me that this guy is a serious contender for pres.

He is sadly more sane then the other contenders. I was hoping for John Huntsmen to win the nomination. He dropped out when it was clear that it was not going to happen.

Why does he scare you? I'm not being snarky, I really know nothing him other than that people don't like that he has flip-flopped on almost every issue and that he doesn't pay a fair share in taxes.

Archived