IGNORED

Autumn & Books

atheistjd

I just noticed in one of Autumn's latest post she writes "When Joe called or texted, and asked what I was up to...". This is the Joe who came to visit with his family and we were speculating about their liking each other. I really hope she's found some happiness and that he's a good one :)

I go back and forth about "liking" them. Tracy posted on the old board shortly regarding Autumn's marriage. Their was a lot of guilt regarding what happened to Autumn, and she seemed sincere. Takes a lot of guts for anyone to stand up and admit they were wrong.

It's been interesting to watch the evolution of Autumn from a fundie, courted, under a man's authority, skirt wearing, girl to an independent woman. Do I think she's still ultra conservative? Of course, but change has happened as a result of circumstances, and I feel for her. Her husband was abusive, and she was able to escape. I applaud her for leaving instead of being a fundie doormat. She knew it was wrong, regardless of what her wacky church taught her.

I just noticed in one of Autumn's latest post she writes "When Joe called or texted, and asked what I was up to...". This is the Joe who came to visit with his family and we were speculating about their liking each other. I really hope she's found some happiness and that he's a good one

Oooooh, nice catch- totally missed that one! If they are "a couple" do you think she'll share info about it?

Archived