IGNORED

Good News From TLC?

graciebeth

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Anonymous

She'd walk around with the cape/hood thing with the doll stroking it and singing.

Maybe JimBoob and the kids should consider hiding all the nives and scissors, along with any potential blunt instruments.

I can see it lasting for another season. Then I suspect they may try a Josh and Anna spin off. That will get cancelled after 1 or 2 weeks,and then we'll be rid of them other than a yearly special or two.

What should TLC name the show? 3 Ms and Counting? *gets bricked for unoriginal title*

What should TLC name the show? 3 Ms and Counting? *gets bricked for unoriginal title*

"Who'd Rather Watch Paint Dry?"

Reborns are expensive. I wonder if she'd splurge for a custom-made one off ebay or start making oodles of her own.

She makes all of her own "blessings" now so I could see her doing it for the reborns too.

I kind of want a reborn so I can mess with people.

A commenter on Duggar Family Blog claims that they met the Duggars last week and found out that TLC will be doing a series about the Bates family starting in March.

19 kids and counting. Kelly will have delivered by then. They'll keep the name and jump families, it seems,

A commenter on Duggar Family Blog claims that they met the Duggars last week and found out that TLC will be doing a series about the Bates family starting in March.

They have said in the past that they dont want a television show. I guess the money finally got to them.

She'd walk around with the cape/hood thing with the doll stroking it and singing.

I just read an article a little while ago about a woman like that - she takes better care of her doll than her own kids. Michelle is already half way there, and she hasn't even got a doll yet :P

Found it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ghter.html

Heartbreaking for the daughter :(

I just read an article a little while ago about a woman like that - she takes better care of her doll than her own kids. Michelle is already half way there, and she hasn't even got a doll yet :P

Found it: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/artic ... ghter.html

Heartbreaking for the daughter :(

It's the Daily Fail. Take it with all the grains of salt that you can.

Though I don't doubt that there are heartbreaking cases like that, and Michelle would be one of those people.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd love for it to be true, especially if they are replacing the Duggars. I can almost hear Michelle's shrieks of fury from here.

I'll believe it when I see it, but I'd love for it to be true, especially if they are replacing the Duggars. I can almost hear Michelle's shrieks of fury from here.

Me too. I don't like the Bates family that much, but in some ways I find Kelly to be a bit more likable than Michelle. Kelly seems to control most of the homeschooling duties.

Me too. I don't like the Bates family that much, but in some ways I find Kelly to be a bit more likable than Michelle. Kelly seems to control most of the homeschooling duties.

Kelly is definitely more likeable than Michelle, probably because she's far more sincere. I'd bet my lunch money Michelle was one of those mean girl cheerleader types who was nice as pie to the less popular kids to their faces and then ripped them to shreds behind their backs. A friend of mine had a term for them - "Sweetie Bitches".

Kelly is definitely more likeable than Michelle, probably because she's far more sincere. I'd bet my lunch money Michelle was one of those mean girl cheerleader types who was nice as pie to the less popular kids to their faces and then ripped them to shreds behind their backs. A friend of mine had a term for them - "Sweetie Bitches".

I can picture Michelle being like that as a teenager. I think Michelle will get a bit depressed when the show finally ends. She likes getting attention and TLC has been her vehicle to get attention. Once the show ends, I don't think televangelists and other well known people in some Christian circles will care to give the Duggars attention.

If the Bateses do end up getting a show, it will make Michelle really pissed. I can Focus on the Family, ATI, and other organizations inviting the Bateses to events and I can see Kelly being asked to speak at events about parenting, religion etc. But the Bateses' popularity would wane in the same the Duggars' popularity has waned.

The Duggars have lost fans and eventually some people in fundie circles will stop caring about them. I think both of the books the Duggars have published will be out of print in the next few years.

I knew it!

A month or so ago, around the time of the Jubilee mess, I had the feeling that the Bates would end up with their own tv show. Lawson's salary cannot sustain the family by itself!

I wonder if Gil will finally explain his manlove for Nathan Bedford Forrest (with his choice place on the wall of the Patriotic Room near the God Bless America sign. Oh the irony.) :think:

I can't see TLC shelling out for a white-trashier version of 19KAC. I mean, what they possibly show that hasn't been done? More trips to the grocery store? Watching Kelly and the B'slaves raise the younger kids? Trips to the ATI conference in Big Sandy? Maybe the Duggars will visit and spend an afternoon unclogging the bus toilet? Nah, that ship has sailed and hit the proverbial reef.

Now an Amish reality show, that I'd watch.

I mean, what they possibly show that hasn't been done? More trips to the grocery store? Watching Kelly and the B'slaves raise the younger kids? Trips to the ATI conference in Big Sandy? Maybe the Duggars will visit and spend an afternoon unclogging the bus toilet?

:lol:

I really, really, really hope that TLC doesn't give the Bateses a tv show. They need to stop glamorizing people who neglect their kids and animals. Unless it's an expose on how they treat their horses as a crossover with one of those animal rescue shows, I don't want to see it.

I don't see them getting a show. Large families are no longer the trend. Just like the home makeover trend came and and went, the multiple/ large family trend is done too.

There is a new show called "Sorority Girls" that will be shown on Tuesday nights in the Duggars old time slot ( 9 PM?). It looks to be a series. If this series is pre-empting the Duggars, they won't be back on again for a few months, unless TLC changes the time and day of the show. For ratings, it's never good to change the times because people won't always know when to watch. I agree with the others who think that the Duggars might either be done or have a shortened final season this year.

Archived