IGNORED

why woman only modesty is full of crap

doggie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 52 years old and I'm drooling here. This is what gets me: no one will EVER convince me that sexual orientation is anything but innate. There is no "praying away the gay" any more than I could pray away my straight. We are what we should be, whatever it is. It's really as simple as that.

I'm 52 years old and I'm drooling here. This is what gets me: no one will EVER convince me that sexual orientation is anything but innate. There is no "praying away the gay" any more than I could pray away my straight. We are what we should be, whatever it is. It's really as simple as that.

mlfw1649_small.jpg

On the subject of defrauding, though, I'd like to share my current fandom obsession, Robert Carlyle. He's tiny and Scottish and so emotive and sends me to the prayer closet EVERY TIME.

tumblr_m4x2n8ed6i1rt0p35o1_1280.jpg

I am on my phone, but Joe Mangianello and, lately, Lou Diamond Philips have been herding me off to the prayer closet.

Ya know. Anderson Cooper is a lovely bit of fluff isn't he. Sigh.

Least we forget the Silver Fox himself...

Clooney.jpg

OOooooh, now you're talking!! :dance:

Ha, this is such a weird thread (AD flashbacks), but since we're here I submit:

x3z2tt.jpg

Also in this incarnation (from Game of Thrones):

2z3uozn.jpg

I made it through the first page before being so turned on that I feel dirty now because my daughter is napping a few feet away. I need to go read something else now to turn this horny-heat into anger-heat.

just picked up lunch at a grocery store and noticed "Big Hunk" taffy. Think fundies are allowed to buy it? :twisted:

There isn't any pictures of Ryan on this thread. Let me fix that. He makes me weak in the knees.

Ryan-Gosling-Shirtless.jpg

Archived