IGNORED

why woman only modesty is full of crap

doggie

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, guy's got some man-boobs happening, but yeah, I get what you're saying, and agree. Not sure where the idea that women aren't attracted to the male body came from. Seriously! It's gorgeous and puts evil thoughts into my head!

I love me a cute ass on a guy. I can spot one from a mile away, and he could be wearing anything. A cute figure is hard to hide.

Don't forget The Man My Man Now Smells Like.

2mfynmc.jpg

Defrauded? Oh, I think so. 8-)

ETA: My friend the blogger (http://bethanythemartian.blogspot.com/, link not broken because she knows I'm talking about her) submits this fine TV still from the Vampire Diaries for the Hive Vagina's consideration.

damon+dancing.JPG

Ooh can we use this thread to post defrauding pictures?

I presume a wholehearted yes from everyone.

600full-alan-rickman.jpg

Proof that they don't have to be minus a shirt to defraud you.

House-Hugh-Laurie_l.jpg

Proof that sometimes men are like wine, they are better with age.

john-simm.jpg

Staring at John Simm raises my BP every so slightly...

hugh-jackman-12.jpg

Hugh Jackman makes me go weak at the knees.

Phew, I think I need a cold shower now. I have defrauded myself with these pictures!

This is definitely a thread for defrauding pictures, Sola. My inbox is ALSO a place for unholy materials. Send all of your swoon-inducing countenances (and abs) to me. I will carefully evaluate them for the protection of the Hive.

Your enduring duty to the wellbeing of the hive is noted!

Well fundies do impose some modesty on men. They don't, in general, walk around topless. They made modest swimsuits for men too.

The thing is that I'm sure most of those guys who wear stuff like that don't stand a chance of defrauding me. Flabby guts do nothing for me!

I'm very pleased to say that I have seen Hugh Jackman in his underwear. In person. And I positioned myself discreetly outside his dressing room door to enable said daily ogling. But of course, as the owner of a vagina, I couldn't possibly enjoy the view, could I?

I'm very pleased to say that I have seen Hugh Jackman in his underwear. In person. And I positioned myself discreetly outside his dressing room door to enable said daily ogling. But of course, as the owner of a vagina, I couldn't possibly enjoy the view, could I?

OMG! *faints*

Is he as delectable in the flesh as on screen?

Oh wow, I know he's dead but Michael Hutchance of INXS always had sex eyes....I swear, he would terrify fundie parents. Holy wowzers ugh, I admit I catch my breath a little a times watching Live Baby Live at Wembley.

Ahhh...Alan Rickman. He needs a formal appreciation club. His voice alone....so smoothe...

Ok, for my dork side...David Tennant (former Dr. Who). I'd swoon if he raised his eyebrow at me.

Ahem...yes getting back to the defrauding subject. If they allowed their SAHD and their wives out much they would be easily defrauded. My job takes me to Texas a lot, and last week I had a meeting with a broker, and I tell you I could barely concentrate on my work. He had a great body, and was wearing fitted jeans, a white shirt and cowboys boots. Plus he had a very pleasant Texas drawl and was a genuinely nice guy....Lordy I was defrauded. Every time he got up from the chair i made sure to catch a glimpse of his booty in the tit jeans. Should I tell my headship I was terribly defrauded?

lawfulevil, you just HAD to post that pic of Ian Somerhalder, didn't you? yep seriously defrauding. There's a gif somewhere out there of that bit, and he's dancing and shaking his ass.

John Simm has got something GOOOD going on, especially a little scruffy, a little thinner and a little older as the Master. And that's one of the most beautiful pictures of RDJ I've ever seen, and not just because of the wet shirt.

All I can say is that it is a good day when my manager wears a sweater instead of one of his normal button-ups. (And with some encouragement by one of my work friends who is like a mom figure to him, it's happening more often. The females in my group appreciate it. ;) Very much.)

And because there can never be enough Alan.....hair all messed up like he just got out of bed....yum!

Alan_Rickman_picturesque.jpg

:o What? Nooooooooooo!! I need more convincing!

I don't want to be responsible for making woman do bad thinks looking at all the meat displayed. I don't know if this is hot but I got a kick out of it.

06504117-e739-4e43-9379-68d70048b44.jpg

I love me a cute ass on a guy. I can spot one from a mile away, and he could be wearing anything. A cute figure is hard to hide.

Meee toooo! I tend to find plain old blue jeans to be the very best for ass-gazing. I am often defrauded by men who are wearing no less clothing than the average Duggar.

I don't want to be responsible for making woman do bad thinks looking at all the meat displayed. I don't know if this is hot but I got a kick out of it.

06504117-e739-4e43-9379-68d70048b44.jpg

Well,even though the above pic didn't do anything for me, I think this one proves without a shadow of a doubt that not only do men need to be modest in dress, they also need to cover with veils and think about the sins they are causing when their eyes twinkle.

mark_harmon_04.jpg

Archived