IGNORED

The purity bear - dont open if anything is in your mouth!

Buzzard

Day of Purity@DoPurityReply

@Refalm If you are implying that condoms are safer than abstaining from sex, I (@YouTube http://youtu.be/mtBTafgam7M?a)

View video

7h Day of Purity@DoPurity

@Fabrimago Sex is an invention by God for marriage, not nature. Sex is an intim (@YouTube http://youtu.be/mtBTafgam7M?a)

View video

@dayofpurity These are serious matters that show that sex was not created for m (@YouTube http://youtu.be/mtBTafgam7M?a)

View video

@PlatonBaalafre Sex binds people together in an intimate way and is a deep conn (@YouTube http://youtu.be/mtBTafgam7M?a)

View video

8h Day of Purity@DoPurity

#SexIsRealGood when you're married and you know that you don't have to worry about an STD because you're both loyal!

9h Day of Purity@DoPurity

Over half of teenagers in high school (54%) are not sexually active! Being pure DOES NOT put you in the minority.

So apparently they tweet the video no matter what you ask them. They also have no fucking idea how to work twitter... and they're making shit up again.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
WB1G8YF-B4Y

Purity Bear: The Sequel

What the hell do they mean at the end when they say "Virgins who wait til marriage have a higher success rate"? What are they more successful at? Abstinence?

I don't even.

The couple don't even kiss. That's what I thought the guy was leaning in for. It didn't look sexual to me. So now they can't even kiss until marriage?

"It doesn't have to end tonight" wtf? Maybe "It doesn't have to end right now" would have been a better line. Because if you're thinking about sex... uh... that line makes no sense at all. That sounds like something you say when you want to start really dating, not just going out on one date. Or are people not allowed to see other people exclusively until marriage?

The pizza box line was just retarded. Like, wtf? You're seriously comparing someone to a fucking PIZZA BOX? The pizza box is just a container. You can't do anything with a pizza box. A woman who has had sex can still have sex; all of her reproductive bits still work properly. Not to mention, she still has goals, hopes, dreams, a sense of humor, intelligence, an education, not to mention a fucking personality. Or maybe I'm mistaken, maybe I really am an empty shell because I'm not married to my boyfriend (who I have sex with) and each of us had slept with other people before.

So first, is that a handicapped placard in the car when they pull in?

Why does the bear now have an ethnic accent?

WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT THIS WAS A GOOD IDEA!?!?

people ignorant of sex and reality.

I just dont understand. Lets say I'm 16 and trolling youtube waiting for my BF to text me. Lets say I'm THINKING about doing the deed... how does that convince me otherwise? Because a bear with a fake black accent equates me to a pizza box? How does that empower me and my choices? How does that encourage me to marry this man - who equates me to a pizza box?

Then you have random statistics that they made up? Really?

I just dont understand. Lets say I'm 16 and trolling youtube waiting for my BF to text me. Lets say I'm THINKING about doing the deed... how does that convince me otherwise? Because a bear with a fake black accent equates me to a pizza box? How does that empower me and my choices? How does that encourage me to marry this man - who equates me to a pizza box?

Then you have random statistics that they made up? Really?

I come from a rural county with a pretty high teen pregnancy rate (like 28/100 in the state, which is already 14/50 in the country) and yeah, this wouldn't stop any of them, either.

And what are they really doing to dissuade guys from this? The original video starred a guy, but that just sent the message that it's okay to just run off and get married just so you can get laid. That's something that always bothered me- until about 2 years ago, North Carolina had that shit-tastic abstinence-only education. Even at 13 I knew some of the "facts" were bullshit, that they were hiding things from us and blatantly emotionally blackmailing us, and that half of the bullshit they were spouting was very, very sexist. Needless to say, I didn't fall for it and waited until I was 18. I don't regret losing my virginity at all, actually. I regret who I lost it to, but at that point I didn't know just how much of an asshole he was. But to me, virginity just wasn't all that fucking special. Having sex was a fun, new thing to do. It's much better when it's not casual FWB shits and giggles, but meh. Since I graduated and left Hometown, I've become one of a quickly dwindling number of Hometown High alumnae who isn't pregnant, raising a child, or married. Or engaged, for that matter. To use that silly baseball metaphor, marriage is the base after sex/a certain period of time. I don't get it, and I have a feeling some of these girls just wanted to get laid if they didn't manage to while they were still in high school. And that's exactly what abstinence-only bullshit is promoting. Love has got nothing to do with it at all.

And I assume your life is better because you DIDNT just run off and marry that guy so you could get laid at 18. The logic fail burns!

Yes, yes it is. :D

If I had married him, I'd still be stuck to him somehow, also I wouldn't have met my current boyfriend, who is wonderful and much better in bed. First Guy was a douche. I'd known him for years and had considered him a friend, but then his true colors started to show. He's now blocked on my phone AND fb.

So... what statistic would that be? 99% of women who fucked their high school boyfriends are thankful they didnt marry him?

I know I am thankful!

Seriously, praise Jesus, hallelujah. I occasionally look up old boyfriends on Facebook and I dodged a lot of bullets.

There are some great comments:

This video is TOTALLY unrealistic. i mean - seriously?!?!?!? You expect all of us to believe that this woman went out on a date, in the guy's car, away from her place, and, came back home - without having a PURSE?!?!?!?!

Purity Bear just sitting on the console was a total letdown. What happened to the over the shoulder appearance? Purity Bear should be like the Spanish Inquisition; nobody expects them.

• 9 months later...

Reviving an old thread to post another response to this fraktastick awesomeness.

pBfsoebpjH8

The polyamory bear (who appears to be a beanie baby?)

Also, if I invited a guy inside for coffee and he immediately jumped to the conclusion it was cause I was hot for his amazingly manly physique

.....I'd think he was an asshole

Also, if I invited a guy inside for coffee and he immediately jumped to the conclusion it was cause I was hot for his amazingly manly physique

.....I'd think he was an asshole

Clearly men and women cannot be friends unless they want to bone eachother...

I couldn't see the video, it said, "this video is private." Oh well. No purity bear sequel for me! Oh darn, what will I do without the purity bear? Guess I will just have to have sex with the nearest guy. *looks around* Oh no, the nearest people to me are girls, and the nearest guys to me are sitting in chairs side by side at an equal distance from me. I either have to have sex with a girl, or two guys at once....

/sarcasm

Seriously, if I wanted to have sex, a bear would not stop me. A teddy bear, I mean. A real bear probably would, as I would be too busy running for my life to care about sex. :dance:

Seriously, if I wanted to have sex, a bear would not stop me. A teddy bear, I mean. A real bear probably would, as I would be too busy running for my life to care about sex. :dance:

:lol: Can't stop laughing at this.

This video was on the side bar as a suggestion. I LOL'd.

that needs a ridiculously huge NOT SUITABLE FOR WORK warning on it. Seriously, pretty sure I'm about to get tagged with a naughty note from IT. Not cool!

Guest Anonymous

What I'd like to see is another video: The guy agrees to come in for coffee, only to see a bearskin rug on the girl's living room floor. (I doubt I'm the only that the thought has occurred to).

Archived