IGNORED

The purity bear - dont open if anything is in your mouth!

Buzzard

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol Freddy was my big fear when I was a kid. That might have scared me straight!

I was afraid of Jason... but they filmed part 2 at my friggin summer camp so that was a real place to me!

They made the mistake of preaching purity nd not abstinence. The whole pure of thought crap is so much bull and does not glorify god (what the hell ever that really means) WHat the hell do they really know about it anyway? reminds me the 16 year old elders in the mormon church.

They made the mistake of preaching purity nd not abstinence. The whole pure of thought crap is so much bull and does not glorify god (what the hell ever that really means) WHat the hell do they really know about it anyway? reminds me the 16 year old elders in the mormon church.

So what is "purity" anyway? Once your married and have some kids youre not "pure" anymore because your doing the deed? Thats BS.

So what is "purity" anyway? Once your married and have some kids youre not "pure" anymore because your doing the deed? Thats BS.

Your pure if you only think of hubby and stare at the ceiling while he is plumbing you.

Yeah, you are tainted, which is why you need to be a sweet and submissive wife and have lots of babies to have any value.

Yeah, you are tainted, which is why you need to be a sweet and submissive wife and have lots of babies to have any value.

as long as she thinks sweet thoughts while making babies and not of sex she will be pure.

Oh, you really have to watch the response long enough to hear the guy confess that three years ago he had sex and that it wrecked him for two years after to think that he no longer has a gift to give his future wife. He thinks that will affect his future marriage. Of course it will if you're so caught up with guilt about it. Marriage is a lot more than the monumental act of a penis entering a vagina for the first time.:shock:

Both videos make me cringe.

Oh, you really have to watch the response long enough to hear the guy confess that three years ago he had sex and that it wrecked him for two years after to think that he no longer has a gift to give his future wife. He thinks that will affect his future marriage. Of course it will if you're so caught up with guilt about it. Marriage is a lot more than the monumental act of a penis entering a vagina for the first time.:shock:

You made it further than I did. I got to the part where he was rambling about the little girl in her bed breaking her arm, and not knowing what the hell was going on, I just gave up.

what he shot is load after two strokes and it ruined him? or he could not find the vagina?? maybe got it in the wrong hole? her boyfriend beat him up? mom caught him? what ruined him? what an idiot. what would have given his wife if he was a virgin a 2 second leg hump if he was lucky?

I tried to watch the video where they spend 7 minutes explaining what/why but found this video instead. I was very defrauded and had to watch right away.

g8yN5fivBt8

Why yes I have ADD, why do you oh look a sheep! :animals-shaun:

See, and if they said at the end "Boxes, dont get in them till youre married" it totally would have been more effective than the purity bear!

See, and if they said at the end "Boxes, dont get in them till youre married" it totally would have been more effective than the purity bear!

Yeah...purity bear was kind of....I mean, like, we've all seen the cartoons with the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other....but when has anyone ever seen someone with a TEDDY BEAR standing on their shoulder and talking to them?

Yeah...purity bear was kind of....I mean, like, we've all seen the cartoons with the devil on one shoulder and the angel on the other....but when has anyone ever seen someone with a TEDDY BEAR standing on their shoulder and talking to them?

I would sure put the brakes on any urges for sure.

Today, I learned that pre-marital sex is like breaking your arm.

I've heard that losing your virginity is painful, but that's the only comparison I'm coming up with...but having sex for the first time in marriage would still hurt, soooo....

Day of Purity @DoPurity

Just a quick reminder, no comments including foul language will be approved... (@YouTube youtu.be/mtBTafgam7M?a)

BWAHAHAHAHA Which heathen soiled the purity page?

That dog video is amazing. OT posts are always cool with me if they are entertaining. :)

I showed this video to my younger sister, a 19 year old who is giving away pieces of... her heart on a regular basis. Their target audience, right? She was really confused. That's what we get for having evil Jewish-Buddhist parents I guess.

I want to kiss whoever wrote the random code that determines what random videos go together. Purity bear + bulldog in box = awesome!

I've heard that losing your virginity is painful, but that's the only comparison I'm coming up with...but having sex for the first time in marriage would still hurt, soooo....

Yeah, unfortunately for fundies, Jesus doesn't magically expand your vagina between the vows and the bedroom...

Archived