IGNORED

The purity bear - dont open if anything is in your mouth!

Buzzard

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if it feels right, then go ahead?

I know that was not the intended message, but it seems to be an accidental one.

They just posted a SEVEN minute response to explain that is wasnt a parody. Holy shit!

Ugh, but it will take YEARS for them to develop a sense of humor.

I really feel bad for these kids. Theres nothing like being sentenced to bad sex for the rest of your life! Can you imagine being married to a jackhammer?

I thought this was a parody until the logo at the end. Did anyone notice the door had a sign on that said, "Use the front entrance" with an arrow?

Oh. My. God. that is the worst acting I've ever seen. And the bear. "I'm cuddly too!" I can't believe it's not a parody.

Can you imagine being married to a jackhammer?

:lol: :lol:

Guest Anonymous
They just posted a SEVEN minute response to explain that is wasnt a parody. Holy shit!

If people can't understand your 1:30 minute video to the extent that you need a seven minute addendum to explain it ... you did it wrong.

Yay for made up bullshit! ABORTION RATES ARE GOING UP BECAUSE SLUTTY PEOPLE. Also that chick is a virgin but she's still not pure. And the dude is talking about his mom getting sexually abused. STFU, that's not your story to tell.

Check out the face the girl is making - was she the one he slept with that wrecked his life for two years? That's only going to affect your marriage if you let it and angst all over the place about it, guy. If you act like a grown up there's no reason that having sex will ruin your life FOREVER. If you're going to go on about God's forgiveness, why don't you think you have it?

Drunk people are beautiful? Random.

You know what WILL ruin your life forever? BAD SEX! Your hubby likes you to strap it on and smack his ass, your wife likes to be tied up in saran wrap, you really wish that you could engage in role play and your PARTNER ISNT INTO IT. Maybe your g spot is left and he curves right... there are all kinds of reasons. TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! God built us "perfect" right? Lets make sure shit fits!

You know what WILL ruin your life forever? BAD SEX! Your hubby likes you to strap it on and smack his ass, your wife likes to be tied up in saran wrap, you really wish that you could engage in role play and your PARTNER ISNT INTO IT. Maybe your g spot is left and he curves right... there are all kinds of reasons. TRY IT BEFORE YOU BUY IT! God built us "perfect" right? Lets make sure shit fits!

Dying. I love you and this is perfect. :P

That response was even worse than the actual video. It was pretty clear they had no clue what their message was even supposed to be. The girl kept saying that the point of the video was to encourage people not to have sex until marriage, but then two seconds later she would say that the point of the video wasn't to tell people whether or not to have sex before marriage! :?

You would figure they would pick out two slightly more articulate kids. The response is pathetic. Maybe if these kids spent a little less time worrying about sex/purity they would have a little more time to pay attention in english class about how put thoughts together in a logical fashion when preparing to give a speech or write an article.

That's hilarious. These people unintentionally made a parody of themselves.

I can hardly mock that, it's already so bad.

Pretty much this.

I laughed my face off and didn't realize it was genuine until the very end when they were at the altar then the logo popped up. Does that mean Purity Bear was the best man?

Pretty much this.

I laughed my face off and didn't realize it was genuine until the very end when they were at the altar then the logo popped up. Does that mean Purity Bear was the best man?

If I had any skilz and was under 25 I'd totally make a parody

Guest Anonymous
If I had any skilz and was under 25 I'd totally make a parody

I think we should make this happen. Maybe a couple FJ women can get together and make a video about how it's totally cool for lesbians to do it because no penis = no loss of purity.

The comments for this video reminded me of an abstinence-only "factoid" I was told as an adolescent that I had forgotten about: condom's aren't any use against HIV because they have holes bigger than the virus. :o It looks like they are still spreading that godly truth.

I think we should make this happen. Maybe a couple FJ women can get together and make a video about how it's totally cool for lesbians to do it because no penis = no loss of purity.

That would be pretty awesome. Or there could be a video about "special time" with the teddy bear as an alternative to impure behaviors.

That would be pretty awesome. Or there could be a video about "special time" with the teddy bear as an alternative to impure behaviors.

Or a blow up doll!

OMG I laughed! My take on this is it's just a couple of church kids trying to make a funny video with a message - but something went horribly wrong.

I bet you anything that Little Miss here got a secret thrill out of getting to play the seductress.

Purity bear reminds me of pedo bear. Can that possibly by where they got the idea from? Oy.

Pedobear.png

This has GOT to be a parody, or someone is just...head-crushingly ironic.

Archived