IGNORED

sweet fellowship: Bontrager family and the Duggars

ophelia

Apparently the Bontrager family spend some time at the Duggar house before they went off to support Santorum.

Just wanted to post this for the record..

bontragersingers.blogspot.com/

edited to break the link!

Hey I didn't think Boob and Mullet had a tee vee or the evil cable/satellite.

IMG_0116.jpg

Looks like a computer screen to me. It could be a TV though. They never said that they did not own a TV. They did say that they had a 14" that they brought out for approved movies/ TV episodes. They also let the kids watch some of the interviews. They supposedly kept the TV in a closet.

Hey I didn't think Boob and Mullet had a tee vee or the evil cable/satellite.

IMG_0116.jpg

That's their household computer monitor. It's been seen on several episodes of the show. Its placement on that desk should be a hint that it's not a teevee.

That said, they have to have at least a converter to watch their beloved Razorbacks. No more "rabbit ears" excuses that they shilled in the early specials and even when Joy demonstrated NIKE! in the episode when Boob and Mullet (accompanied by Jessa and Jinger) appeared on The View to show off Jordyn. One of the few times we actually saw anything but her legs.

The family also watches DVD's of their show, the Andy Griffith show and the SBC movies. There are other fundies who do keep TV's around to watch DVD's.

Archived