Deleted04

never followed this crazy (not in a cute way) family

does she homeschool the kids?

At the time her blog was active, the kids were too young for school but she was planning on homeschooling them.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok does anyone know the deets about her leaving her church and/or Christianity? Remembering Emily and how her interpretation of her faith informed SO MANY of her questionable choices, this is frankly the biggest news of all to me. (if it's true)

I use the Rubbermaid 3117RDSPA Litterless Juice Boxes for years w/o any problem. I add either milk or smoothie or juice about 2/3 full and freeze so it doubles as an ice pack. Unfreezes by meal time, but still cold. $5 on Amazon.

• 4 years later...
On 1/29/2012 at 9:04 AM, BlondeAgent007 said:

I wonder if she ate this one's placenta. Remember how she casually threw that one into her paper plate poll post? I think it was during posts like those that people were starting to notice something was REALLY off with her

http://under1000permonth.blogspotDOTcom ... -poll.html

Oh my goodness, I just about lost my dinner when I read that. Rigatoni and placenta casserole... 

I thought there was a new update and a new baby. I should unsubscribe from this thread, because I get so dang excited every time there is a non-update. 

Archived