Deleted04

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just Dna's new baby? With someone other than Emily? Weird.

I'm pretty sure they are still together. Emily's last name is still Pierce and they are still friends on facebook.

I thought he and Emily were still married? That would make this their fourth or fifth child? I lost count. Are the pics from his facebook?

It's their fifth boy, right? Wasn't the last one named Edmund Hiliary?

Sorry, Edmond Hilleary :roll:

From the old board, December 2010:

Dan Jamey Pierce -

its aboy edmond hilleary pierce born at 4am -

I'm pretty sure they are still together. Emily's last name is still Pierce and they are still friends on facebook.

oh ok, the title threw me off. well... like another poster said, I hope this one gets fed!

Whaaa? I am so lost now. I wish they would stop. The little guy holding the baby looks...uncared for.

eta to say, perhaps it is just everything in the photo?

When did they get back together? Last I heard, he'd left and dropped out of bible college and Em was knocked up with the 4th kid, who someone later found out was another boy.

Dan just had a boy named Yosef David on Monday.

428625_10150503217010863_636735862_9314646_2079280335_n.jpg

427005_10150503216725863_636735862_9314645_1335432239_n.jpg

Who is the mother of these boys? Also why is the baby wearing very old clothing when he is so very brand new? I'm not being snarky as you can find soft baby clothes at goodwill, that outfit looks scratchy on his poor skin. :(

Oh please don't tell me that Emily is still breeding.

Who is the mother of these boys? Also why is the baby wearing very old clothing when he is so very brand new? I'm not being snarky as you can find soft baby clothes at goodwill, that outfit looks scratchy on his poor skin. :(

Also note that the outfit appears to be several sizes too big. Nothing's too old and trashy for Emily's kids...

Also appears to be wearing two sleepers, one heavy blanket sleeper with a lighter cotton one overtop. Implies to me that they are keeping the temperature pretty low. Turn the heat up and take some layers off that baby when indoors.

Mind blown. I wonder if she's trying for a girl? So in typical Emily fashion, she flounced, moved, made her information private...only to not learn anything from it and continue her mess of a life. Ugh.

Another kid? :shock: Good grief. OP, how did you get these pictures? Are you Facebook friends with Dna?

The wall behind the kids in the first pic looks all gross and dirty. Yuck.

I'm not sure, but the size of the baby compared to the boy makes him look... small for his age? Does it look that way to anyone else?

I think the baby is a good size if he was just born on Monday. Nice and alert too, definitely has the 'what the hell are you doing to me' face down. Poor pumpkins.

I think the baby is a good size if he was just born on Monday. Nice and alert too, definitely has the 'what the hell are you doing to me' face down. Poor pumpkins.

Yeah, the baby looks healthy. Emily's kids probably at least get enough nourishment in utero. I meant the wee boy holding him.

Archived