IGNORED

Morton Baby Girl

wallfly

Thank you for the links.

Really interesting.. maybe Ma Sanders is such a relaxed fundie woman, because her husband isn't the perfect role model (in fundie world!) either and allows her to be who she is.. a woman that seems to enjoy life!

Lexi, were you the one who said the Smiths went through a frumper stage? Is that what you meant? Cause I would consider that already transitioning out of frumpers... I don't think the Smiths ever went full frumper.

More frumper magic: mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2011/01/unusual-collections-of-thoughts.html

Lexi, were you the one who said the Smiths went through a frumper stage? Is that what you meant? Cause I would consider that already transitioning out of frumpers... I don't think the Smiths ever went full frumper.

More frumper magic: mortonclanthree.blogspot.com/2011/01/unusual-collections-of-thoughts.html

Yep, that was probably me. The Smiths definitely dabbled a bit, I've seen a few of those homemade dresses on the girls on the first blog. Maybe not frumper as in Maxwell stlye, but not modern exactly either. The Morton's were the worst though. The Sanders girls did a very little bit of it as well, but that seemed to be more wanting to wear long frilly dresses and a few things they made than any sort of parental mandate.

eta: or maybe Kressant was just the worst offender photos1.blogger.com/blogger/2890/1658/1600/2004_0107kkljgfgyul0008.jpg

Has LL ever made any reference to her biological mother in her blog? She seems to be in good terms with her half mom (mama Sanders) but I wonder about her own mom...

Has LL ever made any reference to her biological mother in her blog? She seems to be in good terms with her half mom (mama Sanders) but I wonder about her own mom...

She's told stories of things that her mom did when she was younger (that I think she means her bio mom), but nothing I've ever seen past that although LL makes me rage so I haven't gone as far back reading her blog. It's just vague enough for me to wonder if she left, died, isn't on speaking terms, or I'm just missing the references.

Holy crap. Do these people homeschool too?

:doh:

I saw that, too. It makes me cringe. I wanted to leave her a comment, but decided that I didn't want to delurk.

Wow! I've read through the thread and she really seems to be a bitch. I feel so sorry for her kids, especially for Mira.

I really don't understand why she treats her kids like that. The Sanders seem to be very loving towards their children, but she neglects hers 24/7. Did she live with her dad as a kid or with her bio mom?

Archived