IGNORED

Weird shit people write in hopes of reaching the Duggars

snarkykitty

The fangirls and boys on Famy's "fanpage" are really odd. A lot of them are requesting that Amy personally deliver messages to JB & M. Yep, lemmings, I bet she'll get right on the horn and deliver each and every one of them!! :roll:

Paul Anthony Menchaca

"Hi Amy Duggar its Paul Menchaca there is something i want to ask you ples how have you guys been dont know if you Rember me i meet you a copa of years with the Duggar family"

Max Evans

"I saw the courages movie the other day I saw the duggars in the funeral sean and I saw josh in the race."

Katie Westmoreland

"Hey Amy!!! Remember me??? i am the 11(now 12) year old who loves you and the show:) I was wondering if I could get a message passed to Michelle. I had a cousin who was born very premature and weighed only 15 oz. at birth. But know she is developing just like a four yr old should. Please tell her that she is one of my role models and that i love her and her family:) thanks amy:)"

Jessica Carter

"Hi, Amy! :) #1 I think your profile pic is gorgeous! #2 Can you pass a message along to Jessa & Jinger for me? My sister saw them @ California Dreamin' in Columbia, S.C. and they signed a pic for me. I just wanted to say thanks!

P.S. I think you're really funny and beautiful! I copy some of your style ideas sometimes. Thanks again! Praying for you as I pray for the rest of the Duggars. ♥"

Melissa Leigh Mathews

"hi amy wow how to say this please tell the duggar family how sorry we are to hear about baby 20 she is with our lord and savior we love the show and pray all of you will have a awesom newyear have a great day and godbless"

Amber Nacole Wiseman

"Hi Amy how are you and the rest of the duggars are doing and can u do me a favor and tell ur aunt Michelle that I love their show :)"

Cherelle Barber

"Hey Amy

I wish that I could let your aunt know that I was born 3 months early I was born on december 14th 1989 I was born three months early just like your cousin Josie"

Angie Kuehl

"Hi Amy, I made tater tot casserole. For new years eve. Omg they loved it. I love to cook;) Tell your Aunt Thanks for the resipe."

Lemmings of any celebrity are hilariously stupid.

As for "Courageous" (I can't even begin to misspell it like that poster), the "race" bit lasted maybe two seconds and if Smuggar was in that sea of guys, I'll eat my hat. The funeral, however, got in a good close up of Jessa and a closeup of Joy and Jill with Jessa seen out of focus a few rows behind them.

My favorite will always be thwe guy that tweeted Amy, the fake Jill and tried to put @duggars before a post and tweeted them all his phone number.

I think I shall go peruse facebook to see what wierd stuff I canf ind there

Guest Anonymous

I've noticed that stuff, too; it always seems presumptuous and a little icky to me. There's some of it on the instagram pictures. And on the official Facebook 19KAC page, many people directly address the Duggars. I think they assume it's their personal page, which irks me, because it's so obviously run by TLC.

Guest Anonymous
God Lawd! I am not a grammar nazi but the lack of proper grammar and spelling, it burns!

I know! They seem to attract a lot of half-witted fans. Check out the 19KAC Facebook page and weep for humanity.

Is Diane Stadtherr the Duggar police or somethin g? Does she have to get into everyones business? One erson has a jinger page and stated that it was a fan age, and Diane's all "Can you mark it as such? Jinger doesnt HAVE a facebook and we KNOW that but a lot of people dont" (paraphrased)

Is Diane Stadtherr the Duggar police or somethin g? Does she have to get into everyones business? One erson has a jinger page and stated that it was a fan age, and Diane's all "Can you mark it as such? Jinger doesnt HAVE a facebook and we KNOW that but a lot of people dont" (paraphrased)

She is a bit nutty. She pretends to be a mouthpiece for the Duggars, though she doesn't seem to know them in person. I think it's really funny because she spreads a lot of information. On the 19KAC Facebook page, they are debating whether or not the older girls would be allowed to go to LA unchaperoned and Ole Dianna claims that they went to Chicago on their own.

Sorry, Di, but you're wrong. There was a younger married couple with a baby chaperoning them. TLC tried to hide it but yep, they were there! Dude was wearing a blue shirt when they went to that glass viewing platform!

I'd love to tell her this but I'm too chicken to post on a public FB wall. I'd love it if someone who doesn't care could go in and tell the ole nag the truth!

Her ridiculosity (my word) below:

Diane Stadtherr

Lauren-Jim Bob allowed them to go to Chicago WITHOUT chaperones and they did just fine. If my memory serves me correctly, they went with a few of the Bates girls, and they were not chaperones. They went for some convention that took place there, so I really see no reason why Jim Bob wouldn't allow it. I've never been to Chicago, but have been to L.A., because I'm originally from CA. You really don't give him enough credit. You put him down a lot. I wonder why you concern yourself so much with what he does or doesn't do. How does it affect you in any way? If we all lived our lives the same way, life in and of itself would be quite boring, don't you think? You also need to keep in mind, that his older girls are legal adults. Even though they still live at home, Jim Bob has no say in what they can or cannot do, by law. My two oldest children are both adults, but still live at home. They ask if they can do stuff, and I give them my feedback, but I can't really stop them, because they are of age. Jim Bob could say no, but they could still go if they wanted to, because they are adults, and legally he can't stop them.

I think they are on and the same. But, if not, they would totally be bffs :/

Diane Standherr just has a major boner for the Duggars. Her defense to Boob letting the girls go to Chicago without chaperones isn't too strong of a defense. snarkkitty brought up a good point there were chaperones that TLC hid for the most part. Diane probably doesn't know that the 19KAC producers hide a lot of things from the audience and she probably doesn't know staged reality TV can be at times.

Boob and Mullet would never let the girls go unchaperoned to a city like L.A. and I think a lot of people who don't have boners for the Duggars understand how controlling they are.

I do wonder if Diane Standherr is in the dark about some of the Duggars' beliefs. I have encountered people online and a few people in my day to day life who don't know about the Duggars' connections to ATI/Gothard.

The problem with Diane is that when you bring up evidence of negative things about the Duggars, or express concern for them, she not only says that you are wrong and it's not true--she implies that something must be terribly wrong with you for even thinking such things.

ETA: I'm "Secretly a Duggar?" Well, my name starts with a J, so I guess there's a possibility . . .

Being that English is my 2nd language I know that I shouldn't snark on someone's spelling, but holy hell, the "fans" on Famy's FB page quoted in the 1st post cannot write!!

I barely understand what the 1st and 2nd message mean. I wonder if Famy understands it?? Most likely not.

And yeah, some Duggars fans border on "stalkerish". Yuck.

]Being that English is my 2nd language I know that I shouldn't snark on someone's spelling, but holy hell, the "fans" on Famy's FB page quoted in the 1st post cannot write!!

I barely understand what the 1st and 2nd message mean. I wonder if Famy understands it?? Most likely not.

I have to agree, the writing of those fans is really bad. Famy probably doesn't understand it and I think she probably glances over some of the comments at times.

Diane Stadtherr and ChrisLukas should get together!

They should also get together with SuzannedeAZ from "Duggars without Pity", she has a major Duggar fetish, perhaps not as bad as ChrisLukas or Diane but still, she's (pretty much) always defending them on DWOP.

I have to agree, the writing of those fans is really bad. Famy probably doesn't understand it and I think she probably glances over some of the comments at times.

I mean, I understand that online one makes some spelling and grammar mistakes once in a while, but it grates me when one "gently" mentions that some posts are barely readable and somebody answers back with: "but who cares about writing well, it's the internet!". It happens a lot on a (French-language) TV news channel's Facebook page that I often read; someone will write a comment that's unreadable, somebody else will write that he doesn't understand a thing, and then another poster will jump to Unreadable Writer's defense with the excuse that "it's Fbook so who cares if 2 words out of 3 have typos." Well, call me elitist, but I do! That doesn't mean that I never have typos or syntax errors though; if someone mentions it I'll gladly correct it (sp. in English).

I mean, I understand that online one makes some spelling and grammar mistakes once in a while, but it grates me when one "gently" mentions that some posts are barely readable and somebody answers back with: "but who cares about writing well, it's the internet!". It happens a lot on a (French-language) TV news channel's Facebook page that I often read; someone will write a comment that's unreadable, somebody else will write that he doesn't understand a thing, and then another poster will jump to Unreadable Writer's defense with the excuse that "it's Fbook so who cares if 2 words out of 3 have typos." Well, call me elitist, but I do! That doesn't mean that I never have typos or syntax errors though; if someone mentions it I'll gladly correct it (sp. in English).

Everyone makes spelling and grammar mistakes here and there. A lot of famous books have grammatical errors. I agree, it is grating when some posts are barely readable.

They should also get together with SuzannedeAZ from "Duggars without Pity", she has a major Duggar fetish, perhaps not as bad as ChrisLukas or Diane but still, she's (pretty much) always defending them on DWOP.

I don't pay attention too much to names on DWOP, but I have a few crazy fans defend the Duggars with ridiculous excuses. I'm sure I've probably seen SuzannedeAZ. There were some hardcore Duggar defenders on the IMDB boards for awhile.

Being that English is my 2nd language I know that I shouldn't snark on someone's spelling, but holy hell, the "fans" on Famy's FB page quoted in the 1st post cannot write!!

If you click on some of the user's names, it appears that some of them have gone to college in the U.S. I would think that someone who went to college would be able to write somewhat coherently.

Larissa Dorton

I WANDER WHEN THE NEW OF THEM STARTS WHERE THAY WHENT TO ISRAL AND OTHER PLACES I KNOW ITS BEEN FILMED ANYBODY KNOW?

Hailey Dohn Akers

love this show i memorived a there names most in order but i watch this show everday

Kathleen Achilles

when you will play on tlc?? I love watch your movies..

I love it when they try to show their impressive ability to name all the kids in order. Because it's not like they are doing it at a computer where they can have the family's Wikipedia page open to get the names . . .

If you click on some of the user's names, it appears that some of them have gone to college in the U.S. I would think that someone who went to college would be able to write somewhat coherently.

Larissa Dorton

I WANDER WHEN THE NEW OF THEM STARTS WHERE THAY WHENT TO ISRAL AND OTHER PLACES I KNOW ITS BEEN FILMED ANYBODY KNOW?

Hailey Dohn Akers

love this show i memorived a there names most in order but i watch this show everday

Kathleen Achilles

when you will play on tlc?? I love watch your movies..

I hate to be mean, but I laughed at this one a lot.

Was it Diane or Chrislukas that said that the Josh's face look fuller is because he was doing weight lifting?

This is the funniest thing I've read all day!! :lol:

Jessica Carter

"Hi, Amy! :) #1 I think your profile pic is gorgeous! #2 Can you pass a message along to Jessa & Jinger for me? My sister saw them @ California Dreamin' in Columbia, S.C. and they signed a pic for me. I just wanted to say thanks!

P.S. I think you're really funny and beautiful! I copy some of your style ideas sometimes. Thanks again! Praying for you as I pray for the rest of the Duggars. ♥"

California Dreaming is a "hip" place down near the University. Wonder what they were doing there. I can't imagine it's their kind of place.

The 19 KAC page is basically just a slew of fan boys and girls. They piss me off, but seriously I'm glad I'm not the only one who really doesn't enjoy this Diane person. She seems to think it's her personal responsibility to correct everyone. She posts on everything. Does she have no life? No job? Does she just sit on Facebook all day? It's funny because when you try to point out something about the Duggars that makes them look bad she just responds with "I've never heard that" or rapidly comes to their defense, despite a lack of evidence. For a while she was all, "Who's Rick Santorum? I've never heard of him." :|.

I don't know if either of these google hits are her, but they are interesting nonetheless.

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/joliet- ... ASPRKQ3HH1

http://www.bustedmugshots.com/illinois/ ... r/22362271

Archived