IGNORED

Oh No! Latisha got to another one!

treemom

Apparently Sarah the irish bigot over at heartsdesire has gotten rid of her microwave

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/

Some of the highlights:

The effects of micro-waved food by-products are permanent within the human body.

Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating micro-waved foods.

The nutrients in vegetables cooked in a microwave oven are altered into cancerous free radicals.

and my favorite:

Minerals, vitamins and nutrients of all micro-waved food are reduced so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down for utilization.

Because cooking food never changes it...never.

And she cites Mercola. She is brilliant just brilliant. I just am sad she isn't as crazy as Latisha Sawyers was.

Oh wait...I missed this one!

Continually eating food processed in a microwave oven can produce virtually irreversible damage to the body’s nervous system by “shorting out†electrical impulses in the brain and nerve centers. This can result in the loss of memory, lack of concentration, emotional instability and decreased intelligence.

Oh wait...I missed this one!

Continually eating food processed in a microwave oven can produce virtually irreversible damage to the body’s nervous system by “shorting out†electrical impulses in the brain and nerve centers. This can result in the loss of memory, lack of concentration, emotional instability and decreased intelligence.

Is THAT why Sarah has decreased intelligence?

Is THAT why Sarah has decreased intelligence?

I was going to say...she and Latisha both must have been eating exclusively microwaved food for most of their lives :?

I will not read it. I will not read it. I will not read it. I will not read it.

Ok fundie lurkers, listen up once and for all 'cause I'm only going to explain this ONE more time. Microwave radiation CAN NOT alter chemical bonds, make photolytic compounds, or produce free radicals. Microwave radiation is DOES NOT have enough energy to excite elections to leave their orbitals! No excite elections, no change chemical bonds! Period! Got it! Trust me. I have done free radical chemistry in college. We didn't stick the test tube in the microwave, we put it next to a UV light to intense it had to be hidden behind a blacked out piece of glass we wouldn't go blind.

Idiots. All of you. Idiots!

Ok fundie lurkers, listen up once and for all 'cause I'm only going to explain this ONE more time. Microwave radiation CAN NOT alter chemical bonds, make photolytic compounds, or produce free radicals. Microwave radiation is DOES NOT have enough energy to excite elections to leave their orbitals! No excite elections, no change chemical bonds! Period! Got it! Trust me. I have done free radical chemistry in college. We didn't stick the test tube in the microwave, we put it next to a UV light to intense it had to be hidden behind a blacked out piece of glass we wouldn't go blind.

THIS

Love,

Your resident Chemist

I know folks who have tossed their micros because it was easier for them to eat junk frozen food and generally unhealthy stuff. I love mine for easy stuff like boiling water for tea and melting butter. Since I regularly cook in batches, it is an economical way for me to reheat and use my leftovers. ZZ's nuke voodoo is just that.

Microwaves are evil! I can not believe that the no one is being warned however, about the even greater non-ionizing radiation threat,one that is even higher in frequency and energy than microwave radiations, Visible Radiation! As I understand it can hit the retina in your eye and cause the neurons to have ACTION POTENTIALS! I also heard that it cause the retinol in your eye to isomerize from cis to trans! Yes, TRANS-retinol! You know about how bad trans chemicals are for you!!! Why is our government covering this up! How is the rest of the world to know of this grave threat! Won't somebody think of the children

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:violence-axechase:

:clap:

Also, most of the time microwaving food actually preserves more of the nutrients than other methods because the food takes less time too cook, so less is leached away. The downside of microwaving is that it tastes funny, not that it is a secret communist plot to kill good christians with evil radiation.

I love you all so much right now. Nerd jokes are my thing.

I think the goal of most fundies is to have as few action potentials in the brain as possible. They should stop eating sodium, potassium and calcium ions immediately! They are implicated in the depolarizing of neural membranes! (well, not so much with potassium, but it helps to repolarize so the others can depolarize... I am getting caught up in technicalities now and thus must end my post)

I love you all so much right now. Nerd jokes are my thing.

I think the goal of most fundies is to have as few action potentials in the brain as possible. They should stop eating sodium, potassium and calcium ions immediately! They are implicated in the depolarizing of neural membranes! (well, not so much with potassium, but it helps to repolarize so the others can depolarize... I am getting caught up in technicalities now and thus must end my post)

Well, Sarah does seem to be concerned about electrical impulses in the the nerves in the brain. Fortunately, I don't think she has much to worry about.

How does this woman have any time to worship God when she's so busy reading lies, hating gays, and calling everyone in her country's government evil? She's worst than Zsu, to be honest. Her post about being "born gay" was utter horse shit. She hates Catholics and commented awhile ago how everyone in Dublin was a drunk (I really wanted to post on her blog that she was probably seeing all the American tourists on pub tours...). Anyways it's nice for once she's hating on inanimate objects and not on actual thinking, feeling human beings.

Apparently Sarah the irish bigot over at heartsdesire has gotten rid of her microwave

sarah-heartsdesire.blogspot.com/

Some of the highlights:

The effects of micro-waved food by-products are permanent within the human body.

Male and female hormone production is shut down and/or altered by continually eating micro-waved foods.

The nutrients in vegetables cooked in a microwave oven are altered into cancerous free radicals.

and my favorite:

Minerals, vitamins and nutrients of all micro-waved food are reduced so that the human body gets little or no benefit, or the human body absorbs altered compounds that cannot be broken down for utilization.

Because cooking food never changes it...never.

And she cites Mercola. She is brilliant just brilliant. I just am sad she isn't as crazy as Latisha Sawyers was.

Oh dear.

Someone needs to tell those three the dangers of dihydrogen Monoxide. Now that is something for her to worry about. I thought I'd leave her a comment, this is what I put;

Wow, that's really interesting!

You might want to check out dihydrogen monoxide too. It's a substance which is in every Western home! Very dangerous, if you inhale it, it can be fatal. There are many documented instances of people dying after exposure to dihydrogen monoxide, and it its gaseous form, it can cause very severe burns instantly.

Check it out, it's much more dangerous than microwaves.

Wonder if she'll approve my warning and pass it on to Zsu and Letisha?

Oh dear.

Someone needs to tell those three the dangers of dihydrogen Monoxide. Now that is something for her to worry about. I thought I'd leave her a comment, this is what I put;

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh dear.

I love being the room with the smart girls. My grades would go up by osmosis. :clap:

Thank goodness! They need to know about it. Their children are -literally- swimming in it! Think of the children!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This reminds me of the old (and rather morbid) chemistry joke:

Two guys walk into a bar, and the bartender asks what they'll have. The first man says, "It's hot, so I'll just start out with a glass of H2O." The bartender gets him a nice glass of ice water. The second man says, "That looks good. I'll have a glass of H2O too."

The second man dies.

I love being the room with the smart girls. My grades would go up by osmosis. :clap:

Best thing about it is that if she googles it, she'll get this webpage http://www.dhmo.org/

It takes a while, but being the nerdy girl in the class pays off eventually :lol:

This reminds me of the old (and rather morbid) chemistry joke:

Two guys walk into a bar, and the bartender asks what they'll have. The first man says, "It's hot, so I'll just start out with a glass of H2O." The bartender gets him a nice glass of ice water. The second man says, "That looks good. I'll have a glass of H2O too."

The second man dies.

Chortle!

Well as long as us hags are being so nice informing Sarah and her fellow fundies about all the hazardous chemicals out there, I think she should avoid beaches since not only do they have copious amounts of dihydrogen monoxide they also littered with micro-particals of silicon dioxide. Its so bad for you, that there is even an MSDS on the stuff! Nasty!

http://fscimage.fishersci.com/msds/09890.htm

Reading these blogs is scary. These people live among us - and vote. And they of course are super fertile, so they can spread their ignorant and crazy views. Planned Parenthood is ebil!!!! The b.c. pill kills! A woman can abstain from sex while suffering a deadly disease, but only with her husband's permission. Oh, how nice. So if hubby does not give permission, she must have sex, and she must not use birth control. So she can get pregnant while having Cancer, thus putting her life and the child's life at risk. Exactly what a loving God would want. I personally think that if there is a God, He'd be saying "Yello, gave ya the birth control pill for a reason, you morons!"

Also, she has three kids, eldest is 12 . . . there's a pretty big gap between her and the last two. She says she suffered through periods of infertiliity then magically managed to have two other children? Really?

Oh you heathen hag! If only you read your KJV Bible you would know that microwaves are wicked evil. Don't you know that it was the microwaves that killed the dinosaurs. 500 or so years ago the ebil dinosaurs were all " wait I'm heating up my cup a soup in the microwave" and then Noah was like "no, we are leaving right now". Anywho, it was the microwaves that did the dinos in (fun fact: microwaves were invented by Satan). Also did your daddy dearest know you were busy defrauding your hussy self with all those "bonds" and "free radicals" when you were at the ebil university? Think of the children before you go around flinging science everywhere. :lol:

Archived