justakitten

Oh, that message was TOTALLY for us! He doesn't miss a beat. We must just completely infuriate him.

HaHaHa!!! :evil: Isn't it great!!!!

Melanie is 34/35 ish. Nathan is 35.

Oh, that message was TOTALLY for us! He doesn't miss a beat. We must just completely infuriate him.

He should come on over here and tell us what he really thinks of us! C'mon, Steve, I dare you. :twisted:

He should come on over here and tell us what he really thinks of us! C'mon, Steve, I dare you. :twisted:

Ohhhhh, I'd love to see that! My guess is that he's just SO pissed that he's found us, he can't even see straight. So posting on his blog all the things we keep discussing is his passive/aggressive way of letting us know he knows about us.

So, let's see what other topics we can come up with....

Hey, I wonder what Stevie thinks about masturbation?

He seems quite fond of the mental sort, can't say how he might feel about actually touching his ween.

I believe she's mid thirties. So they may end up with 3-4 children, rather than 8, 10 or more. Christopher knocked up NR-Anna within a year and I believe she is only 25, so they may end up with a boat load.

I also think Chris and NR-Anna might be the ones with 8 or more kids. With Melanie and Nathan, I think there is a small chance that maybe they would 5 kids at most.

WonderingInWA wrote:

gardenvarietycitizen wrote: He seems quite fond of the mental sort, can't say how he might feel about actually touching his ween.

Ewwwwww, pass the brain bleach please.

I always wonder about Steve and Teri's sex life. If too much noise is made, is it an idol? Does doing it more than a certain number of times a weeks make it an idol? Oral/anal sex? Now that Teri is beyond her childbearing years it is for pleasure only, do they even do it anymore?

eta: Do they thank Jesus and pray after they are done? :shock:

I always wonder about Steve and Teri's sex life. If too much noise is made, is it an idol? Does doing it more than a certain number of times a weeks make it an idol? Oral/anal sex? Now that Teri is beyond her childbearing years it is for pleasure only, do they even do it anymore?

eta: Do they thank Jesus and pray after they are done? :shock:

I don't know about you, but I'm looking for a Dad's Corner on this one! LOL!

I don't know about you, but I'm looking for a Dad's Corner on this one! LOL!

OR, better yet, this is totally book-worthy! A new book!

From the comments on the Nathan and Melanie 10th anniversary post:

John & Marie says:

January 28, 2012 at 11:16 am

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

Your blessed relationship is such a blessing and makes us want to be blessed in 10 years of blessings.

John & Marie

:lol: :clap:

From the comments on the Nathan and Melanie 10th anniversary post:

John & Marie says:

January 28, 2012 at 11:16 am

Happy 10th Anniversary!!!!!!!!!!!

Your blessed relationship is such a blessing and makes us want to be blessed in 10 years of blessings.

John & Marie

:lol: :clap:

I'm pretty sure John & Marie is one of our own FJers, and I think I know which one. :lol:

I'm pretty sure John & Marie is one of our own FJers, and I think I know which one. :lol:

Hats off to whomever posted that one! That is so funny! What a blessing! :)

I bet the Maxwell girls know nothing about sex... that must be so frightening.

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't know anything.

Does anyone else think that Nathan looks super creepy in that first picture?

Me, me! I guess they thought that was a "soulful" way of looking at each other, but I wouldn't want him eye to eye with me like that. He's also very shiny in every photo.

Archived