IGNORED

Bill To Ban Fetuses In Food

Visionoyahweh

He read some random BS on the internet, and decided there was some pressing need for "awareness" and a law despite the total absence of facts that would indicate that this is a real issue. "I read it on the interwebz, so it must be true!"

If being too stupid to live was a crime, he'd be guilty.

Guest Anonymous
He read some random BS on the internet, and decided there was some pressing need for "awareness" and a law despite the total absence of facts that would indicate that this is a real issue. "I read it on the interwebz, so it must be true!"

If being too stupid to live was a crime, he'd be guilty.

If brains were a disease, he'd be in the best of health (thanks, Dad).

On the very slim bright side, if anybody ever DOES get the great idea to feed people aborted fetuses, there'll already be a law against it!

Next we have to ban flying with a jetpack over a school between the hours of 7 and 4, solar surfing without a permit, and tribbles.

That Pepsi, it's sinful. Full of fetuses don'tchyaknow?

The stupid it burns.

Steve WAS right! Terry was making an idol of aborted foetuses Pepsi!

On the very slim bright side, if anybody ever DOES get the great idea to feed people aborted fetuses, there'll already be a law against it!

Next we have to ban flying with a jetpack over a school between the hours of 7 and 4, solar surfing without a permit, and tribbles.

:lol: :clap:

I should sue him for infringing upon my rights as a future small business owner and a entrepreneur. I had plans to corner the market on fetus fries, now this asshole comes along and says I can't run my business my way? Who does this big government Obama lover think he is?!

Not that it matters to me because I cant stand Pepsi, but where did this idea come from!? Who was stupid enough to come up with this!? It sounds like something that would be an inside joke to a group of friends, the wrong person overheard them say it, and now its "totally true!!!"

Totally true, because I read it on the internet. And it's not just Pepsi!

“Pepsi: Choice of a new generationâ€â€¦ is that because it has aborted fetuses in it????: Here is a list of just some of the products that have human aborted fetuses in them: Kraft Mayonnaise, Pepsi, Nestle Chocolate Milk, Starbucks Iced Coffee Drinks, Nestea, Nestle Ice Cream products and Kraft Salad Dressings.
source: http://is.gd/rNuALR

Another triumph for the anti-kitten-burning coalition.*

*A term borrowed from Fred Clark at the Slacktivist. The anti-kitten-burning coalition raises a huge stink over horrific incidents that may or may not have happened--yes, sickos have tortured kittens to death--and wastes lots of public money on fighting a supposed tidal wave of whatever it is, including making laws against it. When the laws are passed, they throw self-congratulatory parties and go back to whatever they were doing before they read about the burnt kitten video on Youtube. Meanwhile, less shocking but more pervasive evils go unchallenged.

Is it wrong this thread made me crave a pepsi? I hope not because I'm opening a bottle of diet fetuses, I mean diet pepsi. :whistle:

The crazy these block heads come up with never fails to leave me totally stunned. Also, these are major brands being listed - I'm no lawyer by a long shot, but could this stuff lead to some kind of law suit?

ok how long till frothy jumps on this bandwagon? any bets?

Somebody has to help Frothy along by tweeting this to Smuggar.... :twisted:

I thought only Soylent Green was people.

I've said before and I'll say it again, I still want those green crackers. :whistle:

And back in the '80s, collagen from aborted fetuses was used as an ingredient in high-end facial creams. ::eyeroll::

What goes around, comes around--dammit.

And back in the '80s, collagen from aborted fetuses was used as an ingredient in high-end facial creams. ::eyeroll::

What goes around, comes around--dammit.

Hey just recently my fundie aunt told me that aborted fetuses were used in shampoo. And she's a DOCTOR.

My friend, who was working as an aesthetician at the time, said, "That's stupid. Cosmetics companies get cheap collagen from slaughterhouse byproducts--the parts of food animals that can't get eaten."

No, this isn't crazy. You see, what's happening here is that Oklahoma is already so perfect that they have to make laws for problems that don't exist, like sharia law and fetuses in food. Makes perfect sense.

I've said before and I'll say it again, I still want those green crackers.

Damn, y'all stole my joke! My first thought upon seeing the thread title was about Soylent Green. Good times.

Archived