IGNORED

Miss Raquel brags about how wonderful she is.

formergothardite

Nah. She's 16. They are all narcissists.

She's almost 18. She's just an ignorant, arrogant teenager. Unlike most 18yos though, Raquel will never get to experience "the world." As such, my bets are she will probably never humble herself like many 18yos who get to college/workforce/hard knocks of life and grow up. I was likely a bit arrogant and naive at almost 18 too, but not even close to Raquel's level of ego at all. I didn't think anywhere near as highly of myself as she does. But I wasn't a sheltered, fundie, homeschooled daughter of the patriarchy. Her parents cater to her silliness.

Seriously, this girl claims to be able to handle a person her age with depression, but she had to have her parents get involved when someone pondered if she liked a certain boy her age and to have a meeting involving both sets of parents over someone understandly (look at how the girl flirts despite claiming flirting is awful-hypocrite or clueless or both, I'm not sure) thinking she liked someone (not a big deal to most girls and boys her age) instead of handling it herself and just talking to the girl about the rumour.

Someone should send her a message pretending to be a teen guy who is continually defrauded by all the pictures she posts of herself.

I left Raquel a very nice comment urging her to get help for her friend. Who knows if she will heed it or allow it to be published, but I hope so. Emotional issues that lead to cutting are way too much for even the most devoted friend.

Miss Raquel has added a line that her friend is getting professional help, nobody needs to worry. I guess Miss Raquel can't solve all your problems like she implied.

I'm reading her page "You Need Jesus"...that's enough to scare anyone away >_>

ETA: omg and her beliefs page...

~ I believe that women should dress and act the way God intended and made them to be.

Gah, I hate it when people say this because nobody ever defines what "the way God intended" is from the bible, they just get mad that you asked.

~ I believe in Sovereign Grace and the New Covenant view of theology.

gfu? No non-christian is gonna know (or care) what that means. Hell, I was a christian and I have no idea what that means.

~ I believe in courtship and that it is the safe and biblicaly way to enter into a relationship, deeper than marriage.

wtf, courtship is a relationship that's deeper than marriage?!

~ I believe that we should have the freedom as 'one nation under God'.

As opposed to being free and free from god?...

Sorry...I haven't really paid much attention to her stuff so this may just be off the specific topic of her "I'm great" post.

I'm fairly sure that God didn't intend for women to pose with duck lips. She is in clear violation of her own rules.

The Sovereign Grace and New Covenant stuff, I think, means that she is a Calvinist.

I don't think she has any type of personality disorder. I think she is naive, arrogant, ignorant, and steeped in a world view that denies complexity. Also, judging from her treatment of her horse, she does not yet own any big girl panties.

I agree. I think she has just been raised to think she is God's special snowflake and that she can do no wrong.

I'm fairly sure that God didn't intend for women to pose with duck lips. She is in clear violation of her own rules.

IIRC, it is the eleventyth commandment: Thou shalt not pose with duck lips.

But, but, if she didn't post it how would she let everyone know about how wonderful of a friend she is?!

Archived