IGNORED

Kristina quits blogging, makes FB page

library_youth

I'm always surprised Kristina hasn't gone private with all the snark she has gotten.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know whether it came across from the blog and has been discussed here already, but I quite liked her view of 'Created to be His Helpmeet'.

Yeah, she isn't a fan of Debi Pearl, and does not like her child-rearing suggestions. I don't agree at all with her religious perspectives, but she appears to be a pretty loving mom. As far as fundy husbands go, Josh seems ok. I don't get any abuse skeevy vibes from him, and in her pictures he looks like he is pretty hands on for a fundy man.

Is he a lot older than she is?

Her kids are--how do I say?--unfortunate-looking.

I think the twins look...like babies. Just average. But I'm not the kind of person who finds babies cute. They do look very big and healthy-looking, even after the bout with RSV. It's really good that Kristina made it to 38 weeks with twins...they need every advantage they can get.

Why does she call the first baby Baby C? Did she have miscarriages? She doesn't mention any. At least she doesn't take as many pictures of herself as Thatwife - good grief she's nauseating as hell.

I love watching Kloe play in the kitchen floor while I work on dinner. I love listening to her jabber away while she holds her hand up to her ear as if she's talking on the phone. I sure my Kloe Bugs! ♥

Her latest Facebook entry, I still can't figure out what the last sentence is supposed to mean. I sure my Kloe Bugs?????

Am I just clueless?

Maybe she meant to say I sure love my Kloe bugs, like Kloe bugs is a nickname? Also shouldn't that be on the kitchen floor? Just think, she is planning on homeschooling...

Maybe she meant to say I sure love my Kloe bugs, like Kloe bugs is a nickname? Also shouldn't that be on the kitchen floor? Just think, she is planning on homeschooling...

I think you're correct Jade, she probably put the "heart" in the wrong place. After posting my comment I did notice she said in the kitchen floor, not on. :lol:

Why does she call the first baby Baby C? Did she have miscarriages? She doesn't mention any. At least she doesn't take as many pictures of herself as Thatwife - good grief she's nauseating as hell.

I'm not sure what picture you're referring to but if it was during her pregnancy with Khloe before she found out the sex, the C was probably for their last name (Carter).

Edumacation is for god haters. In, on, what's the difference?

In most cases, a typo is a typo and it happens. In the case of someone who promotes the 'no education for girls' bullshit along with homeschooling, she needs to be slapped and taken down.

On a superficial level, I think Kloe is adorable. At the same time I think her twins got the worst of both their parents and the combination is just...not pretty. More than either of the twins growing into or out of their looks though, I actually wish/hope that Brayden doesn't get a complex for having spent time in a girly, purple Bumbo. That could scar the poor boy for life and he might decide to be gay; it would suck for that little boy to be disowned by his parents for something they did. I mean, the poor kid has no control, at three months of age, over the color of his foam baby seat; yet, it's so bad for him that it might make him gay and he would definitely be held responsible and condemned to hell for that. Someone needs to give that family a blue Bumbo to prevent the gay from infiltrating and to put Kristina's mind at ease, as well as give all her future male blessings a chance at being manly men. Because being named Brayden - with a Y - is totally manly and not cute at all. His name screws him, don't force the poor kid to deal with purple on top of it all!

I always had some measure of respect for Kristina because she had the ladyballs to come to FJ and interact. She even had some sense of humor in choosing "makestheduggarslookdirty" as her screenname. Plus, she didn't just close her blog because she couldn't take the heat.

Now, I disagree with most of her views and I am really turned off by her RTL stance, etc.

Glad to know they're doing better and while I wish her children had normal names, I do wish the best for them.

I always had some measure of respect for Kristina because she had the ladyballs to come to FJ and interact. She even had some sense of humor in choosing "makestheduggarslookdirty" as her screenname. Plus, she didn't just close her blog because she couldn't take the heat.

Now, I disagree with most of her views and I am really turned off by her RTL stance, etc.

Glad to know they're doing better and while I wish her children had normal names, I do wish the best for them.

That's pretty much how I feel. She also disagrees with the Pearls so that gets her some points in my book. It's sad when you feel like you want to cheer because somebody wont be beating their baby but with fundies that's the case. I just hope she doesn't get pregnant again anytime soon.

She didnt handslap or flounce. I really wish she'd come back.

Kristina's Keepsakes

I went to continue my study on "Created To Be His Help Meet" and I have either accidentally thrown the book away or it is in a REALLY good hiding place. So, there will be no more of those until I remember what was done with it.

Good for you Kristina. :clap:

Probably a Freudian slip, but best leave it wherever it is, no reason to go looking for it. ;)

After we bitched her out for the whole MLM scam, I don't think she'll be back.

I don't think she'll come back, either. First she got bitched out for trying to schill her MLM junk, and then the thread turned into a discussion about sex toys. It was awesome. :D

Personally I think Kristina is way more dangerous that Zuzu. The average Christian is going to think Zuzu is a whackadoo and dangerous...Kristina seems harmless.

It is like the VitaFam, Mortons, Sanders, et all. They look so wholesome and wonderful...but they aren't.

I find Kristina's buddy Courtney (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) and her creepy ass husband way scarier. I guess they believe the same things and all so it really doesn't make sense...

Doesn't Kristina's husband make audio CD's for truck drivers or something? Or do that just pass them out at truck stops?

eta: I think I find Courtney and her pastor creepy eyes husband worse is because I think they probably DO beat the kids. I just smell it from them.

I find Kristina's buddy Courtney (Sweet Tea and Buttermilk) and her creepy ass husband way scarier. I guess they believe the same things and all so it really doesn't make sense...

Doesn't Kristina's husband make audio CD's for truck drivers or something? Or do that just pass them out at truck stops?

eta: I think I find Courtney and her pastor creepy eyes husband worse is because I think they probably DO beat the kids. I just smell it from them.

Oh I think Kristina and Josh will spank.

Oh I think Kristina and Josh will spank.

I do too (which I DONT agree with) but I can see Courtney and her husband hitting babies with plumbing line. There is just something sadistic in her husband's eyes. I can be totally wrong but I can't shake the feeling he is an abuser.

I just looked at her blog post for the first time and am I the only who is surprised that one of the weird named twins is propped in front of the tv? I'm a godless heathen and even I knew better than to prop a small infant in front of the tv. It's not good for them.

• 7 months later...

I'm not sure if you have discussed this further somewhere else, since I am still new here...but I came across her Facebook page today, and she openly talks about spanking now:

Just a note to those who are accusing us of "hitting" our children...we love our kids with all of our hearts and we would NEVER hit them. We are teaching them to obey and respect others, and when they do no listen to us they do get a spanking on their rear end...but they have never been hit in an abusive manner and never will be. Just wanted to ease your conscience a little. ;o) (this has been a public service announcement to ease your minds)

Yeah, this really eases my mind. :shock:

This one is interesting too:

I've started the CIO method with with twins, while it is heartbreaking to hear them cry...I actually got some sleep last night! I think they slept a whole lot better as well. Its the first time in 3 months that I've gotten more than 1 to 2 hours of sleep in a night.

my god, how old are those twins?

I could never do CIO with an infant. I couldn't even do it with a toddler!

eta: i know they've been posted before, but can someone link me up to kristina's personal page, and to josh's. A fb search doesn't pull them up in the first couple of pages of results.

Archived