IGNORED

A woman would be forced to have a child conceived by rape

Witsec7

The problem with people considering the role of Planned Parenthood is that many of these pro-life politicians are also anti-birth control. They'd be thrilled if PP couldn't do abortions or birth control. To complete the cycle of ignorance (no sex ed, no birth control access, unplanned preg, abortion vrs not, welfare moms who suckle on the teet of the tax payer) we don't NEED PP doling out advice to our kids or helping them have sex. Worse, these same people don't give a shit about poor women. They shouldn't have gotten pregnant in the first place.

If you follow their ideology, that's where we go. God forbid a woman have contraception because that leads to sex and welfare babies and it's all bad. They should wait until they get married and find a good job before doing any of that.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is really sad about this is you know that when push comes to shove, these same idiots won't spend money on the necessary emotional, mental, physical, and finacial support it would take for women and girls to have the baby of their rapist.

I happened to be watching Nancy Grace tonight .....omg she is in a rage over Santorum because victims of crime (rape) would have to carry a child. there is a fb pic of him going around that pretty much sums it up but I'm not sure how to copy it to here..

I think many pro-life people are becoming pro-life-even-in-cases-of-rape-and-risks-to-mother's-health because it is the only consistent position they can take.

If you make an exception for rape and the mother's health, then you are saying that the fetus is not *really* a full-fledged person. That there are certain cases in which they should not be treated like an already-born human being. If you conceived a child by rape and gave birth to it, then killed it when it was five years old, that would not be legally okay. So why is it okay to abort when the child is still gestating? (please note, I am not making this argument, I am just following it to its logical end)

In fact, I suspect many pro-lifers who are pro-choice in the case of rape are the most severe misogynists. They are proposing that a woman who chooses to have to sex should be punished. If the person who did not conceive willingly is allowed an abortion, then the issue is not about "life" but about accountability. Punish the slut. She spread her legs, she can deal with the consequences. She needs to go through with the pregnancy, give up the baby, and look wistfully at her stretch marks every day knowing that she deserved every miserable moment. But the poor woman who did not choose sex, she can have an abortion. No need to punish her.

I suspect that if pro-lifers took over the country, the marginal help offered by crisis pregnancy centers would go away. They are only offering help to convince women not to have abortions and to funnel babies into Good Christian Families . If there is no possibility of a safe and legal abortion, the sluts can figure out on their own how to get used maternity clothes.

Just my two cents. I am pro-choice. It's interesting to watch the pro-lifers debate amongst themselves; you see their true colors coming out.

"Cuz he's rich!!!! I mean, really, really, rich. She probably just imagines dollar signs when they have relations..... hehehehehahaha

She was one of 12 kids and while her dad was a doctor, he wasn't the superwealthy anesthesiologist kind or surgeon kind. She probably got a taste of the good life while living with the old guy, and didn't want to go back. I don't think she's ever had a job since she took up with Santorum but I could be wrong about it.

lol..after reading your comment, the first thing I thought of was this song:

She has to be with him either for the money or --and this is a long shot-- he has a big dick. :obscene-sexualdoggy: Though in my opinion, he looks like the type who would have a teeny-weeny peenie and last about a second. ;)

Yes I know..I'm heading to hell in a handbasket and probably owe people some brain bleach along the way :twisted:

Guest Anonymous

lol..after reading your comment, the first thing I thought of was this song:

She has to be with him either for the money or --and this is a long shot-- he has a big dick. :obscene-sexualdoggy: Though in my opinion, he looks like the type who would have a teeny-weeny peenie and last about a second. ;)

Yes I know..I'm heading to hell in a handbasket and probably owe people some brain bleach along the way :twisted:

Since I've been thinking along the same lines, I tend to doubt that you're going to hell. Or if you are, you are at least not headed there alone. And don't sweat the brain bleach-I brew my own.

Since I've been thinking along the same lines, I tend to doubt that you're going to hell. Or if you are, you are at least not headed there alone. And don't sweat the brain bleach-I brew my own.

Possible road trip to Hell complete with homebrewed brain bleach? I'm in. 8-)

You cannot possibly have a full criminal trial prior to the abortion.
I wish I could link to Harriet J's post about parental notification laws at fugitivus, but she's taken down all her work-related posts :/ It was really good. Basically talking about the fact that to get an exception to the parental notification law, the girl has to openly say "yeah, my uncle raped me" or "my parents would literally beat me up", and then she has to be willing to say it to case workers, police officers and judges, and then...

I've heard reasonably reliable reports from jurisdictions that have a "danger to life or health of mother, or serious prenatal defect" rule for abortions that doctors in these places do tend to over-diagnose problems. The doctors know that they are the key to an abortion, and many are sympathetic, but they can't just say "perform it based on patient's wishes" so they have to document medical need in the file.
DID U NO THAT 3290% OF ABORTIONS ARE DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF CLEFT PALATES???!! ITS NOT JUST THE MEDICAL 'EXCUSE' NEEDED ON THE FORM OR THE FACT THAT ALL DEFORMITIES ARE NOTED IN SOME AREAS, 239209 WOMEN ARE ABORTING BABYS JUST FOUR HAVING CLEFT PALATS EVERY YEER!!!!111

I wish I could link to Harriet J's post about parental notification laws at fugitivus, but she's taken down all her work-related posts :/ It was really good. Basically talking about the fact that to get an exception to the parental notification law, the girl has to openly say "yeah, my uncle raped me" or "my parents would literally beat me up", and then she has to be willing to say it to case workers, police officers and judges, and then...

DID U NO THAT 3290% OF ABORTIONS ARE DIRECTLY BECAUSE OF CLEFT PALATES???!! ITS NOT JUST THE MEDICAL 'EXCUSE' NEEDED ON THE FORM OR THE FACT THAT ALL DEFORMITIES ARE NOTED IN SOME AREAS, 239209 WOMEN ARE ABORTING BABYS JUST FOUR HAVING CLEFT PALATS EVERY YEER!!!!111

I have a hard time believing even a few dozen abortions happen because the fetus has a cleft palate. It's a fairly easy fix these days. The ones that may do this probably do because they lack access to affordable healthcare...even then a cleft ranks behind just the cost of the birth alone.

Archived