IGNORED

Should this guy really be a senator?

Austin

Marc Cenedella of NY thinks he can buy his way into the senate (and he may be right :? ). He also thinks he can say anything he wants about women. From the NY Times:

Until recently, a Web site, blog.theladders.com/rock, bore Mr. Cenedella’s photograph and the title “The personal blog of Marc Cenedella.†It provided tips on polishing résumés, preparing for job interviews and the like. But it also had a number of entries containing random observations about sex, women and drugs.

The entries had headlines like “Sexy vs. Skanky,†“Dating Advice for Girly Girls,†“He Stole My Weed†and “High Quality Dope.â€

In an entry titled “A New Holiday for Men,†there was a link to a separate site that designates March 14 as a special occasion on which women are encouraged to offer steak and oral sex “to show your man how much you care for him.â€

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/23/nyreg ... drugs.html

What an ass. What if a woman can't have oral sex? I have a very sensitive gag reflux. Minor dental procedures cause me issues and I imagine a dick in the mouth would never work.

A former coworker of many years used to give her husband a blowjob and a heart shaped meatloaf for Valentine's Day. They had been married for 20 years, and after a few years on Valentine's, I would just say "Heart Shaped Meatloaf?", and she would smile and nod. I still think of this every year.

No, Mr. Angri-la does not get a heart shaped meatloaf. He does not eat red meat, as he is one of those girlie mens the fundies hate.

Part of the reason why I am happily single is that I will never, ever put myself into the position of having to give ANYONE a BJ ever, ever again. (Ex-#2 was a total douche about demanding the activity. That is all.)

A former coworker of many years used to give her husband a blowjob and a heart shaped meatloaf for Valentine's Day. They had been married for 20 years, and after a few years on Valentine's, I would just say "Heart Shaped Meatloaf?", and she would smile and nod. I still think of this every year.

No, Mr. Angri-la does not get a heart shaped meatloaf. He does not eat red meat, as he is one of those girlie mens the fundies hate.

Mr. Austin married me knowing full well that there would never be any. . . ahem. . . heart-shaped meatloaf in his future. :D

Mr. Austin married me knowing full well that there would never be any. . . ahem. . . heart-shaped meatloaf in his future. :D

Does he have a much older brother, or a widowed dad?

Marc Cenedella of NY thinks he can buy his way into the senate (and he may be right :? ). He also thinks he can say anything he wants about women. From the NY Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/23/nyreg ... drugs.html

Lol.. that's tough shit coming from someone called Cinderella! (I could not resist this stupid and juvenile joke.)

Does he have a much older brother, or a widowed dad?

Unfortunately, he is the only son and his dad died in 1996. :lol:

He is 58 - do men in general at that age really expect such things (I am completely clueless on these matters)? One would think they'd be happy to just get laid.

Um... *blush* You need... certain level of good blood circulation down there if you want to have sex with a woman. If you just want her to go down on you and please your mighti Penis... noo need for that.

Diverting the topic from BJ' s for just a sec...this guy does not have a chance in hell. Gillibrand is a moderate Dem who is well liked by a lot of upstate republicans. Her first congressional win was to a House seat that had been previously held by republicans since the 1960's. This nit wit doesn't have a chance. He's just another blowhard from the Buffalo area of the type that the state Republican party tends to nominate year after year as sacrificial lambs.

Archived