IGNORED

Speaking of Fundy games...

crazyforkate

Has anyone ever seen this site? gotgame2.com/demo_optimized/demo-index.html

Basically, it's a collection of games which forces a teen to make a choice in a hypothetical situation (sex, abortion, other things), and just goes on and on until you eventually click through what they want to hear.

Ugh.

:lol: I'm enjoying making the "wrong" decisions. I think I'm about to need an abortion. These conversations...

FRIEND: You're not going to believe what I just saw on Public Television!

GIRL: What got you so pumped up?

FRIEND: Some Family Planning institute in NYC conducted a study and found that 58% of women on birth control were the ones who came to abortion clinics for abortions. Can you imagine that? They say... have "safe sex" and we get ourselves pregnant anyway.

Huh... "safe sex" is an unsafe lie!

GIRL: Maybe some conservative Pro-life group funded the study?

FRIEND: Maybe, but it still is important and scary stuff.

GIRL: I agree... VERY scary stuff. Do you think they had an agenda... you know, like a motive of some sort?

FRIEND: Not on public television. At least, I don't think so. You know, they said regardless of the effectiveness of each form of birth control... can you believe... 58 percent of the women getting abortions were on birth control !!!

:lol: I'm enjoying making the "wrong" decisions. I think I'm about to need an abortion. These conversations...

Yeah, I've had four or five abortions this evening...stupid boyfriend and his faulty condoms.

Oh, and here's more:

GIRL: Do you believe them?

FRIEND: I don't know what to believe! Listen to this... they said the condom has a 12% failure rate when used correctly! So, if you keep using it.. eventually you'll become part of the 12 percent statistic! What they were saying is that... the more you depend on contraception, the greater the chances that you'll become pregnant.

GIRL: No way! You've got to be kidding! This just had to be a Pro-life group!

FRIEND: This was definitely not a prolife group. Actually, it's the opposite. Another group quoted a study where heterosexual couples using condoms showed that in spite of low sexual activity, 17% of partners of AIDS patients became infected within 18 months! That's awfully sad.

GIRL: That's just terrible!

FRIEND: I know!

I love how the friend wasn't sure if it was a prolife group before, but now knows it was "definitely not a prolife group".

Edit: Look at this picture of a late-term abortion :lol: : http://www.gotgame2.com/demo_optimized/ ... a-042.html

OMG that is seriously warped!

Love the advice from Demon and Angel! :lol:

ANGEL: Stop... think... pray! You are a child of God! Seek His help and His guidance at this time. Ask His Most Holy Spirit to come to you and strengthen you to flee from this temptation.

58 percent of the women getting abortions were on birth control !!!

Well, no duh. If most of the people getting abortions are a. sexually active and b. don't want children at this time, and most people who fit the criteria for a and b are on birth control, then most people getting abortions will have been on birth control and be part of the failure rate for that type of BC.

The real question is "what percentage of those on birth control during any given year will have an abortion that year?" But they don't give you THAT statistic.

Why don't people understand numbers?

This is hilarious... she JUST found out about the stuff from her friend, so she runs out immediately to take apregnancy test and it already tells her she's pregnant. WTF!? It was like two days ago!

Archived