IGNORED

Rick Santorum wants his supporters to C.U.M.

madpsych78

I'm beginning to think Santorum's got at least one flunky on his staff who loathes their job and/or personally loathes Santorum, knows Santorum's going nowhere in this election, and is determined to get all the laughs they can before the campaign comes to a grinding halt.

Someone's having fun thinking this stuff up--and it's sure as hell not Rick Santorum.

I'm beginning to think Santorum's got at least one flunky on his staff who loathes their job and/or personally loathes Santorum, knows Santorum's going nowhere in this election, and is determined to get all the laughs they can before the campaign comes to a grinding halt.

Someone's having fun thinking this stuff up--and it's sure as hell not Rick Santorum.

Seconded!

Now that is funny! Just think, those supporters could CUM all over Santorum :lol:

I checked out the page for the moneybomb, no gold there.

Except apparently Santorum's sweater vests have become so memetic among his followers that you too can get one! O.o

I'm not a big fan of smugs and frothy promoting CUM all over the place. Especially since they are opposed to condoms. This could end badly!

Archived