IGNORED

Is Jim Bob A demon?

meow139

Are you making jokes about incest between Michelle and John David? Maybe I misread that, but if that's what it is, I think that probably crosses the proverbial line. Meh, I'm just not really a fan in general I guess of those posts/tweets.

Are you making jokes about incest between Michelle and John David? Maybe I misread that, but if that's what it is, I think that probably crosses the proverbial line. Meh, I'm just not really a fan in general I guess of those posts/tweets.

Was that, like, politically incorrect? If it was... oops. I'm the type of people who doesn't realize stuff like that...

I don't get them(the jokes) I don't like the Duggars but those disturb me it implies incest and thats not cool. idk maybe its just me

It might be more funny to have John David fall in love, accidentally, with a six foot five inch gay biker. You could have him believe that the biker's beautiful golden hair makes him a she, so JD isn't gay so much as confused. He hasn't had a lot of experience with women and he's always had to avert his eyes. Maybe he has no idea what a real woman looks except for the hair.Please don't ask me how to do this on twitter.

I don't know maybe

John david-I saw the most gorgeous woman. Her golden hair is a halo around her head

John David I can't tell mom about my feelings

John David I waited outside today. Pretended to take out the trash. She waved at me!

John David Poor girl. No one has ever taught her to be feminine. She must not have a great family. I'll be her hero though

John David. She stopped at the mail box and talked with me. What a gorgeous, deep tone. So sultry!

John David. Her shoulders are broad too. That means that she can do a ton of house work. Yah for the future Mrs. John David Duggar.

Okay, that is crappy but you get the idea.

Not a fan of fake accounts either but I could stand it if it were funny. This isn't funny (nothing particularly offended me, just nothing funny)

I'm not a fan of fake accounts. A parody is one thing... but I dont see a parody of Jinger.

I'm not a fan of it because she's not in a position to create her own public Twitter feed, or freely post to it.

Lampooning public figures who are fully capable of speaking for themselves? Fine. But even though Jinger is a legal adult, her position in the Duggar family cult is still that of a dependent child who must continue to obey her parents. She's not allowed to speak out independently and act in her own defense. So there's something deeply unfair about creating a fake Twitter account using her name, IMO.

Did you get permission to put the freejinger.org link on the Twitter profile? If I paid for a website and someone put up my url on their Twitter profile, I wouldn't like it. But that's just me.

I have to agree with Jezebel. It's funny, but not as funny as it could be because Jinger can't really open a Twitter account for herself. Make all the fake accounts for Josh/Michelle/Jim Bob all you want, but leave the at-home Duggarlings alone.

Archived