IGNORED

Hilarious Duggar spoof video....

Deleted07

Hope you don't mind my posting this, but I thought this was particularly hilarious when I came across it:

3koed5-SMmU

:lol: :laughing-rofl::laughing-rolling:

I love it!! I love how he pointed out how fucking ridiculous the Duggars are in every possible way i.e. modest swimsuits, no kissing rule- even though JB and Michelle kissed before marriage, fake hair etc. Oh and I love how they pointed out that Smuggar married someone who looks like his mother. Love it! Now which one of you Jingerites made this video?

HAHA! Love, love the "fake hair" comment for .. who was it, Josie? lol :) "we don't even allow them to go to the bathroom by themselves..." and of course, Josh is the one on the toilet. lol.

full of win.

"We do not let them eat deviled eggs for obvious reasons." HAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

I feel like he did an earlier version of this, but this has glorious additions, such as Smuggar's second child.

One morning on the radio the announcers were naming off the Duggar kids and they said, "Jinger" (rhyming with finger) instead of Ginger. Even I knew the name was Ginger long before I heard someone on the radio or somewhere (can't remember where) clarify that Jinger does not rhyme with finger.

Already saw, and it is funny. He nailed Michelle's baby voice perfectly. I just wish he had more actors/actresses for the different bunnies like in Kid Farm.

I had to delurk to post. Loved that video!

I tried to search to see if this had been posted, but the term was too general, so sorry if it's a repeat:

xnSBIMfmv7I

A little vulgar in spots (use of the p word for female anatomy), but otherwise it is HILARIOUS

More at kidfarmshow.com (7 episodes plus deleted scenes).

Archived