IGNORED

Fundy makes some odd changes (for a fundy)..

fundyduddy

I have Brandy from the Cormier family blog on my pinterest and she and her husband Jason have been posting all sorts of pictures of dreadlocks, tatoos, piercings, etc. It appears they are making a few changes in their lifestyle...lol!

I have Brandy from the Cormier family blog on my pinterest and she and her husband Jason have been posting all sorts of pictures of dreadlocks, tatoos, piercings, etc. It appears they are making a few changes in their lifestyle...lol!

Of course they are. They've been here before, they'll be here again after a few repetitive detours. They either throw their 'difference' in your face or their conformity. Either way, wait a few weeks and it will change again.

I watch them on Twitter and they are all about being special and different and having the real word of god now, along with god's permission to rock out and punk it up.

Their god changes his mind so often I am surprised they can stand up.

But, I do have to admit, it is hilarious to watch play out.

So basically Michelle Bachman on drugs?

I did a search for her blog and couldn't find it. I did find her dreadlock.com profile though. She is still described as a Christian homeschooling libertarian... guess she just like low maintenance hair?

Archived