IGNORED

Is anyone else disturbed by this hair?

FrancineFishpaw

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The next question in tonight's debate is going to be "Why would your wife make the best first lady?". Put on your hip waders, folks!

I got smacked down by Adam Baldwin (Chuck and Firefly actor) because I tweeted she looked like a Stepford wife with shellac'd hair.

Not the first time I've irritated him and certainly not the last this election year.

Adam-Baldwin.jpg

He'd teach Smuggar a thing or two about conservative politics. He makes Reagan look like a commie pinko. (no offense to JFC)

I usually just lurk around these parts, but this picture was too good to pass up. If ever anyone looked ready to boil a rabbit...

newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg

Those White House staffers better lock up their pets.

GAH. She looks like the 口裂け女(kuchi-sake onna, mouth split woman) monster, it's a woman who wears a cold mask and asks "am I beautiful?" and if you say "yes" she says "even now?" peels off the mask and her mouth is split from ear to ear, Joker style. Say no, she kills you.

Something about the pointy end frozen smile with the creepy eyes all together... I mean really, she looks related to the Joker here too!

That's Newt Gingrich's wife? Seriously? I thought it was a photo of Amy Poehler in one of her whacked-out SNL roles.

SRSLY. I want to see Amy Poehler playing this role, NOW.

When it comes to politicians spouses, I can pretty much always come up with at least one nice thing to say, no matter who the politician to whom they are married. This woman is a different story. There isn't a single redeeming quality of which I know.

As much as I didn't like her husband and even though she had her own crazy eye thing happening at times, I miss Cindy McCain. Thanks to her Twitter, that woman has really grown on me post election.

Archived