IGNORED

Is anyone else disturbed by this hair?

FrancineFishpaw

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Somebody needs a makeover if, God forbid, they make it to the WH!

Ah yes, "pee'd on snow blonde," so favored by Republican wives and female news anchors on FOX.

I can't believe Callista Gingrich is just a year older than me. She looks old enough to be my mother. The severe hair style and color, the make-up, and not to mention her outfits, age her severely. Girlfriend needs Clinton and Stacy, stat!

Ann Romney looks so much better, and age appropriate. The honey blonde hair truly suits her and her make-up is very soft.

ann-romney-2-sized.jpg

I'm more concerned about that necklace that probably cost 5x what most working class folks make annually.

Hey, bling from Tiffany's is not cheap. Is Callista supposed to get her bling from Claire's or Forever 21 like the poor and unwashed?

I think she looks like a snowy owl... and not in a good way. She's dead behind the eyes too. If they do a remake of 101 Dalmatians, they should cast her as Cruella. Killing scores of puppies for a coat? Totally worth it, to the kind of person who'd marry Newt.

UGH, she makes Michelle "Crazy Eyes" Bachmann look normal. I can't believe there is a possibility that she may be our next first lady. After all the crap that's been hurled at Michelle Obama for, when it comes down to it, simply being a strong black woman, I wonder if the Republicans will call out Callista for her "questionable" sexual history? BARF.

Someone should tell those Republican wives that not everyone is meant to have blond hair. That really does look like Lego hair to me as well.

Someone should tell those Republican wives that not everyone is meant to have blond hair. That really does look like Lego hair to me as well.

No kidding, brunettes and redheads can be first lady, too.

Maybe I'll ambush her in a dark alley. My weapons? Scissors, Black Paint, grease and extensions.

I usually just lurk around these parts, but this picture was too good to pass up. If ever anyone looked ready to boil a rabbit...

newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg

Those White House staffers better lock up their pets.

Has anyone confirmed she has a pulse?

Maybe this is all a part of their body armour apparatus. Mr and Mrs Helmet Hair.

Guest Anonymous
I usually just lurk around these parts, but this picture was too good to pass up. If ever anyone looked ready to boil a rabbit...

newt-gingrich-and-Callista-Gingrich.jpg

Those White House staffers better lock up their pets.

It might not be a bad idea to hide their kids, too.

Somebody needs a makeover if, God forbid, they make it to the WH!

I'm the same age as this creepy woman. Shudder. Why does she look to me like she's old enough to be my mother?

Guest Anonymous

I'm the same age as this creepy woman. Shudder. Why does she look to me like she's old enough to be my mother?

If she was MY mother, I'd start checking my birth certificate for loopholes.

LOL, She totally looks like a Barbie Doll just with crazy eyes!

Her and Jim Bob go well together! Lego heads forever!!!!!!!

Archived