IGNORED

People Magazine's Quote from Jim-Bob re Santorum...

koolmom

Leafing through Jan. 23 edition of People, an article about Ricky S. "Keeping The Faith" quotes supporter Jim-Bob Duggar of 19 Kids and Counting, saying "He really understands the pressures that families face today."

Uh, what? NEITHER of these dim-bulbs have a clue what "pressures families face today".

Of course they do! True families are persecuted because they follow the biblical role model* of mom staying home and getting loooots of kids, evil society doesn't understand that because we threw God out of society!

Everything else is no real family just an ebil imitation of the true GODLY family .

If you wouldn't belong to the hive, you would know that. Sheesh.

*This is found in book... uhm.. never mind

Without wishing to be crude, the main pressure that both families feel is the bizarre self-imposed pressure to have more children until something serious goes wrong. The only difference is that it happened to the Santorums on child eight and to the Duggars on child eighteen.

I wish I could feel the pressure of receiving gobs of money from a TV show to clothe, feed, and support my children.

While they may have had a hard life before cashing on their kid's lives, they have no financial worries. So no, they have absolutely no idea of the pressures facing Americans with children in this crapped out economy. All thanks to one of their own herd (fundie Bush) crashing us like the Titanic.

How can a man who doesn't even read a newspaper have any idea the pressures American familys face today? Heck Jboob doesn't even recognize a lot of American families. What about single parent families? Families headed by GLBT individuals? What about senior Americans like myself?

How can a man who doesn't even read a newspaper have any idea the pressures American familys face today? Heck Jboob doesn't even recognize a lot of American families. What about single parent families? Families headed by GLBT individuals? What about senior Americans like myself?

Well if it was up to Rick, all single women raising kids would be married off. Same with GLBT couples. They would be broken up and the parents would be married off to straight people.

Archived