IGNORED

How to tell if your sex act is moral

Conuly

I take it that God would disaprove of what happend in my bedroom last night....multiple times....hell, I was surprised by what happened in my bedroom last night! :oops: :shock: I'm pretty sure the hubs and I broke several laws (gotta love the south!)

Riffle fix

I prefer immoral sex. God is a pervert if he watches what consenting adults do in their own bedrooms.

In my Sex, Gender, and Family in Medieval Europe class, the professor gave us a sheet like that, except based on what the church in the early 1000s throught was moral. Their restrictions made this sheet look ultra progressive.

In my Sex, Gender, and Family in Medieval Europe class, the professor gave us a sheet like that, except based on what the church in the early 1000s throught was moral. Their restrictions made this sheet look ultra progressive.

The Medieval Safe Sex flow chart:

flowchart.png

Re: medieval chart--And people think that scholars are boring! My theory is that somebody was either a) bored on a Friday afternoon or b) trying to ignore all his/her other work and decided that the world needed that flowchart. Which it does :D

The medieval chart makes perfect sense in an era with minimal reliable birth control. Maybe these God-opens-the-womb types should adopt this set of standards.

Archived