IGNORED

Bates family is on campaign trail with the Duggars

NJMom

Kelly just posted an update a little while ago....I guess this why we haven't heard from her lately. I don't think the entire Bates family is on the road, isn't Kelly due in less than a month?

And I have to wonder...how can they afford to take off work for several weeks to go on a road trip? I assume no one's paying them to do so..but don't Kelly and Gil depend on some of their kids for financial support ?

Kelly just posted an update a little while ago....I guess this why we haven't heard from her lately. I don't think the entire Bates family is on the road, isn't Kelly due in less than a month?

And I have to wonder...how can they afford to take off work for several weeks to go on a road trip? I assume no one's paying them to do so..but don't Kelly and Gil depend on some of their kids for financial support ?

Josh posted some photos of the Bates boys from SC when they first got there.

Help us put a conservative back in office that will promote Christian family values as well as helping rescue the American economy!

:roll:

Help us put back the country by hundreds of years, and promote hatred and segregation against anyone who doesn't conform to our warped biblical views...

i read that to..I bet Kelly is home she did say part of the family...I thought it was one of the Bates girls in a photo with the Duggars (Toni and Erin are pretty girls)

What would Gil be taking off from? I don't think he has a job.

...how can they afford to take off work for several weeks to go on a road trip?

Wait.... They work??

It's bad enough that Santorum and Gingrich were in SC, but we had to have the Duggars and Bates' too? I so want to move. To, say Scotland.

It's bad enough that Santorum and Gingrich were in SC, but we had to have the Duggars and Bates' too? I so want to move. To, say Scotland.

all that shit in one place. it could unbalance the world and make it wobble.

thier is no way they can afford this. They have 18 kids with one on the way, live on one income, and live way below the poverty level.....gothard camp is def giving them money on the side to promote their cult......Im serious about this too bcs they just CANNOT AFFORD THIS.

Okay, so who's going to go digging around in the Bates's tax records? Because that might be interesting. ;)

Okay, so who's going to go digging around in the Bates's tax records? Because that might be interesting. ;)

I tried to get into their property records, but was stymied. sigh...

The true colors are showing! I got an email from Alyssa Bates telling me to support Santorum. Did I miss the pig flyover? And yes, she got my opinion, not only of Santorum but also of Josh Duggar. Since those young people are not used to dealing with people who disagree with them, I'll be curious to see if there is a reply. Not yet. It sounds like Gingrich is winning in SC, God help us all. Wonder if Santorum would have done better without Josh, that self important bag of ignorance.

Duggar says he and his family are unconcerned any backlash from fans because of their political views.

“Our show is a show that shows our faith and it is our daily lives and politics is a big part of our life and these values are part of our life,†Duggar said. “Our viewers may not agree with some of our take on the issues, but they respect our boldness in supporting them.†This is from Fox News!

Jim Bob is delusional at best. The Bateses don't have a great deal to lose, however I would guess, not to mention I would hope, the Duggars are sitting right on the edge!

Has Kelly forgotten that not everyone in this country are Christian? If you put a conservative with a strong Christian value back in office, Freedom of Religion will long be gone and everything this country has worked so hard doing will go down the drain. We'll be back to women staying at home and popping out 10 plus children because all form of contraceptives will be banned.

They can toot their horn as much as they want but I highly doubt the country is ready to put Frothy into office.

I know, it boggles some fundies' minds that a lot of people prefer having freedom.

The true colors are showing! I got an email from Alyssa Bates telling me to support Santorum. Did I miss the pig flyover? And yes, she got my opinion, not only of Santorum but also of Josh Duggar. Since those young people are not used to dealing with people who disagree with them, I'll be curious to see if there is a reply. Not yet. It sounds like Gingrich is winning in SC, God help us all. Wonder if Santorum would have done better without Josh, that self important bag of ignorance.

I'm confused- when did you do the 180 on the Bates'? Aren't you the poster who went on and on about how you personally know the Bates, and they are just gushy gushy super wonderful perfect people? If I remember correctly, I thought other users were pointing out how "wonderful people" don't starve their animals and hang pictures of KKK leaders on their walls, and you were still defending the Bates to the end, insisting they were perfectly nice and wonderful people, and how you knew Kelly, it's-no-one's-business-but-i-send-them-free-fabric, etc, etc. You were such a die-hard Bates fan insisting they were great last week!

I'm so confused!

someone needs to try really hard to get the dl on the bates.....i would try if I knew what i was doing lol. I know they must get a huge tax return every year just based on the ammount of children they have.....

I would imagine the Bates pay ZERO tax--they qualify for food stamps and they have how many deductible children?? Property taxes are probably negligible given the area they live in.

Ugh, Kelly's replies on her recent blog post annoys the hell out to me. This is why Frothy cannot win in November. Our nation will be doomed with fundies like the Bates and Duggars who believe that we need to "get back into a Christian nation." However, their version of a Christian nation will involve an enforcement on girls wearing skirts/dresses, science being banned, creationism in, popping out multiple babies in, BC banned, Bible being the only books in the library and praying illnesses away.

Archived