IGNORED

Abigail Otwell's daughter born yesterday

0 kids n not countin

Abigail Otwell's daughter was born yesterday afternoon:

Victoria Faith Otwell born on January 19th at 5:58 pm, 7lbs 2 ozs 20 1/2″ long. We are doing good, and can’t get enough of her!!! She is absolutely precious :D And she was born with a head full of dark hair, which we can’t believe!!!

I found this comment interesting:

SOOOOOOO happy for you Abigail! Happy that you aren’t pregnant anymore,LABOR is DONE and you are finally holding your first baby GIRL! Congratulations! She is SO beautiful!! I SO know how it is with those toddlers and their baby siblings!!! Isaac LOVES to rub Titus’ face.He even sleeps with his hand on his face sometimes.

So happy for you!

We can only hope it will be "a while" before she is pregnant again. Found the comment interesting because I thought fundies are happy to be preggo, so why be happy that she's not preggo anymore, guess the commenter is "less" fundie than Abigail.

Fundies may like being pregnant, but no one wants to be pregnant forever. At some point you want to be holding a baby. Lol. Abigail's tiny and I can imagine pregnancy might get tough for her at the end.

Archived