IGNORED

MakaziVille fill in the blank

LurkMOAR

I'm bad.. very bad. :oops:

One day, Free Jinger came to Tanzania to help build a village. He wanted to name the village a whore house but his friend Yakobo said, “No, it’ll be MakaziVille.â€

MakaziVille started out small, but Free Jinger saw great promise. “One day,†said Free Jinger “I hope MakaziVille will be a great city. Maybe even as large as my penis.

Soon, the village was bustling as people grew burgers, sold dildos and learned about hard things like sex.

They also had the Bible translated into their language. That changed everything. Soon, they saw all the good things God had for them. It made them shout, “OH BABY HARDER!â€.

Under spoiler.. maybe NSFW?

Please tell me everyone did this with theirs.. or I'm I just that crazy? :?

I'm bad.. very bad. :oops:

One day, Free Jinger came to Tanzania to help build a village. He wanted to name the village a whore house but his friend Yakobo said, “No, it’ll be MakaziVille.â€

MakaziVille started out small, but Free Jinger saw great promise. “One day,†said Free Jinger “I hope MakaziVille will be a great city. Maybe even as large as my penis.

Soon, the village was bustling as people grew burgers, sold dildos and learned about hard things like sex.

They also had the Bible translated into their language. That changed everything. Soon, they saw all the good things God had for them. It made them shout, “OH BABY HARDER!â€.

Under spoiler.. maybe NSFW?

Please tell me everyone did this with theirs.. or I'm I just that crazy? :?

Mine was almost identical. :)

(no screen shot cause I'm lazy)

Type a prayer you have for today:

God please help Quiverfull families to realize that they are overpopulating the planet and subjugating women. Kthanxbai!

How the hell do I do my devotions? I messed up one and now I've just got a blank box and nothing to do except build random shit in a field.

(no screen shot cause I'm lazy)

Type a prayer you have for today:

God please help Quiverfull families to realize that they are overpopulating the planet and subjugating women. Kthanxbai!

:clap:

Love it!

Archived