IGNORED

Michelle Duggar at Arkansas Childrens Hospital

Grace

I guess the Duggars are pretty spread out across the map this week with the manly men on the campaign trail and I'm guessing the girls and littles at home and at least Michelle is down in Little Rock today.

My cousin just ran into her at ACH and took a picture with her :lol: She said she's prettier in person than on tv.

My cousin is busy with her kid's Dr's appointments so I haven't had a chance to get the low-down and see why Michelle was there or what kids were with her. Hopefully I'll get some dish later today :D

I hope they did a head count of all the children after Michelle left. If Michelle wasn't "Michelle Duggar, well known mother of the year and TV star", I could totally see her as one of women that fakes a pregnancy then steals a baby when it gets close to her imaginary due date.

I think that Arkansas Children's hospital is following Josie's development since she was released from the hospital about 18 months ago. I think the Duggars said that Josie goes back there for a well baby visit every 6 months. Hopefully she's doing well and catching up in her development for her age. I think if there were any developmental delays, the Duggars would not want the public to know about it.

I think that Arkansas Children's hospital is following Josie's development since she was released from the hospital about 18 months ago. I think the Duggars said that Josie goes back there for a well baby visit every 6 months. Hopefully she's doing well and catching up in her development for her age. I think if there were any developmental delays, the Duggars would not want the public to know about it.

Could be an apointment since she turned 2 and potentially did not schedule in december...

It was a great under cover trip. Duggars are foiled again by and intrepid member of Free Jinger.

Boob and the crew sucking up with Bob Jones in front of the cameras, Smugger tweeting for old Frothy the Santorum, and walla back in AR, Juterus making a visit to the hosp. with Josie.

Anyway. Thats my story and I'm sticking to it :dance:

You know, I'm going to give her props for actually doing SOMETHING with a child. Because I'm sure her older daughters have driver's licences and could have done it for her.

Good job Michelle, you did a Mom thing at last.

Well, I wouldn't praise Michelle too much...even though they are over 18, the older Duggar sisters can't approve of medical tests or decisions that Josie might need during the visit, can they? I think it has to be a parent or legal guardian.....so, yes, Michelle or Jim Bob have to take Josie to the doctor/hospital, this can't be passed off to a buddy.

You know, I'm going to give her props for actually doing SOMETHING with a child. Because I'm sure her older daughters have driver's licences and could have done it for her.

SHE had to go because that way the Drs could tell her what a good job she was doing!

Ahah, taking Josie to an appointment makes total sense. For some reason when I saw the title of this thread I thought she/the kids might be visiting kids who are inpatients or hosting a program for them. And as someone who had multiple stays at children's hospitals as a child, she would be booted out of my room immediately! I can only imagine the stupidity (and pity) that would come out of her mouth during such a visit...

Okay, excuse my rambling. Buzzard, your comment scares me. IMO Michelle would be the perfect candidate for something like Munchausen by proxy... :shock:

I imagine it varies- but we were able to give other adults permission to get medical care for our children when they were minors. All we needed was a written note naming the child and the authorized adult(s) with our signatures. We always had them done up in case of an emergency/ or just for scheduling. Definitely it was okay to have an adult sibling take a younger sibling to the dr. with a note.

I question whether she does actually parent Josie more than the other children, anyway...

Archived