IGNORED

Duggar Friends Instagram Pics

Deleted07

Just wanted to start a thread to post pics that are from their friends and other instagrams and such...

There is quite a few from bobbo94...

Peter and Jill. @peterquery 1d

<>

Courtship potential?

Da girls. 1d

<>

3 men I admire greatly!! Jim, Josh,& John. 1d

<>

Jordyn!! 1d

<>

Jordyn wearing my patch hat!! 1d

<>

My buddies joe and Jin!! U all take such great pics!@jnicoled 2d

<>

Great times with the girls! 2d

<>

and I think we can end on this one:

All I can say is "wow" @jnicoled 2d

[<>

Peter's "smile" is awfully familiar to me. So contented and so full of himself. Where did I see a smile and look like that, hmm... *thinks hard* Good luck with Peter, Jill.

Jordyn looks awfully cute. Is she really Michelle's forgotten kid? Would she notice if I took her? And replace her with a Gotz doll? I'd show Jordyn a world that DOES revolve around her.

JD is quite handsome in the picture with Smuggar and Boob.. compared to the other two its not that difficult, but still..

yep, thats Jingers instagram, and Jessa's is "jessalauren" but they are both private, so can't be accessed and they only have like a half dozen or so friends added.

Peter's "smile" is awfully familiar to me. So contented and so full of himself. Where did I see a smile and look like that, hmm... *thinks hard* Good luck with Peter, Jill.

Jordyn looks awfully cute. Is she really Michelle's forgotten kid? Would she notice if I took her? And replace her with a Gotz doll? I'd show Jordyn a world that DOES revolve around her.

Yes, she is!!!! And NO Juterus wouldn't notice if you took her. Go for it!! I feel so so sorry for that poor child.

Um, I found a jnicoled, but she is a lady named Jandrea Howard. (Another J name that does not make sense! Yay!) She certainly does not have anything to do with the duggars!

Yes, she is!!!! And NO Juterus wouldn't notice if you took her. Go for it!! I feel so so sorry for that poor child.

I'll get a Götz doll for replacement, a talking one, repeating "I love Jesus" and steal her. I'll make every day a birthday party for her. And she can wear my t shirt that says: The world actually DOES revolve around me. :D

One from emcphfam featuring Joy...

788a1a743afb11e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Really good friends of mine 2w

and some from bethook featuring other younger Duggars (but she spells it Dugger?)

5cf6388e3fd711e180c9123138016265_7.jpg

Jackson dugger 4d

f655f2063fc511e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

James dugger 4d

4332972c3fc211e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Joy-Anna dugger 4d

e51eac3a3c0011e19e4a12313813ffc0_7.jpg

Jason dugger one of my awesome friends :) 1w

85cd55943aeb11e19896123138142014_7.jpg

Friends for life <3 2w

I don't have instagram myself no, these are just pics I've found in my research... *blush* lol....

Well done!!! More! More!

I don't know if there's courtship potential with Peter or not--they are awfully close with that family and they are local. Maybe, maybe also more like another brother. Time will tell!!

Nice to see Jordyn and to see James driving them crazy with his new trumpet!

Jordyn looks so freakin cute in that little purple coat, and I don't even like kids. Her eyes are beautiful.

Where is Jana? Why isnt she in any of these pics?

Thats the million dollar question!

She hasn't been seen around a lot for a little while.

I am desperately hoping she has either runaway already, or is planning on it!!!

Thats the million dollar question!

She hasn't been seen around a lot for a little while.

I am desperately hoping she has either runaway already, or is planning on it!!!

Maybe she is away doing her midwifery practicum (I am pretty sure Michelle said it was Jana and not Jill who was doing Midwifery and ergo not going to be on camera as much)>

Just wanted to start a thread to post pics that are from their friends and other instagrams and such...

Squick to that Patch the Pirate hat Jordyn is wearing! I am pretty sure Patch the Pirate is that IFB psycho puppet that wrote (and makes poor little girls sing) this vomit-inducing song...

DMsEcFn8DK8

Jordyn is the cutest of the little ones. Sad that she's ignored. By the way,Michelle,see how everyones spelling Jordyn's name? Thats how you originally spelled it too. Remember?

Bobbo94 has also posted these photos of the Duggars:

duggarpic.jpg

rude.jpg

Captioned:

I am the biggest retard I know!!

What was that? You will know they're Christian by their ignorance, bigotry, hate, and lack of manners? That can't be right.

And on this pic:

<>

Is that Jana on the right hand side of the table second person from the front? Or someone else?

What a strange picture - for the most part the boys and girls are seated opposite one another. But they're not even making eye contact with each other. They're looking down at the table or off into space, anywhere but at a member of the opposite sex. Bizarre.

On a positive note: I'm glad to see that the older kids are able to hang out with a group of their peers from outside the family. I'll admit that I'm not in-the-know on fundy teens and young adults and whether this is normal but it's nice to see the girls get away from the house and the young-uns for a while. I guess I'm comparing them to say, the Maxwells. Sarah's B-day seems to have been a very low-key affair and at least Jana got out for a little girl time. I'm sure it's still miles away from the average young American life but I think we've seen worse.

Besides having to admit that those boys - whoever they are - are good looking, their face tells it all. I don't envy anyone around them. They don't look like particularly good men to me. They don't look kind, polite, anything like that. They look phlegmatic, dominant. So, good luck with them. Jill, if you fall for any of them, you really get your 'godly' fundy patriarch you've been crying for. You can consider your prayers answered. I could not stand sitting through a mealtime with any of them.

Jason has Steve Buscemi eyes going on in that picture. I like Buscemi, so it pains me to say that.

I don't think JordYn is cute.

What's with Jichelle calling her Jo-zee and everyone else calling her Jo-see?

Archived