IGNORED

Baylys post

Soulhuntress

I think they have nearly surpassed themselves in both weirdness and arrogance but since their blog is such a treasure trove of both, I am willing to be persuaded otherwise. (But really - "inoculated against looking to artists for transcendence"......And they are proud of this!)

The most trivial thing stood out to me: the fact that they call their mother "Mud". I'm sure it is a pet form of Mudder but it just seemed jarring to see it written like that.

And, apparently, they are qualified to be art critics because their Mud read Winnie the Pooh aloud and they didn't have teevee.

I shall encourage my daughter to apply to the NY Times as art critic, she has all the qualifications according to the Bayly Bros. I'm sure an art history degree would be entirely superfluous.

I know it's hard to "get" Duchamp's urinal, but what do they have against Neo Rauch?

Know who else didn't like decadent art? Hitler.

Like I am? :lol: But seriously, Bayly posts tend to go over like lead balloons on the Datalounge. I don't know if it's the relative lack of photos, the dreary format, or what. God knows they provide enough material that I could write a post every frickin' week if I wanted to.

Like I am? :lol: But seriously, Bayly posts tend to go over like lead balloons on the Datalounge. I don't know if it's the relative lack of photos, the dreary format, or what. God knows they provide enough material that I could write a post every frickin' week if I wanted to.

The sheer volume of stupid therein and denial and closetedness is appalling to this hetero chick. Maybe this picture of the two homophobes might help.....bayly_bros2008.png :whistle:

The sheer volume of stupid therein and denial and closetedness is appalling to this hetero chick. Maybe this picture of the two homophobes might help.....bayly_bros2008.png :whistle:

Ah, yes... The "My Two Dads" picture.

Guest Anonymous
And, apparently, they are qualified to be art critics because their Mud read Winnie the Pooh aloud and they didn't have teevee.

I shall encourage my daughter to apply to the NY Times as art critic, she has all the qualifications according to the Bayly Bros. I'm sure an art history degree would be entirely superfluous.

I know it's hard to "get" Duchamp's urinal, but what do they have against Neo Rauch?

Know who else didn't like decadent art? Hitler.

You may be interested to know that during the 1930s, Josef Goebbels organized an exhibit of

"decadent" art, featuring Dadaists, to show Germans what his boss was "saving" them from. The exhibit was hastily closed very shortly afterwards, when Germans lined up around the block to get in.

Ew, the Baylys. I find them as people both grotesque and fascinating. But their blog often fails to entertain me. They tend to focus on obscure details of doctrine and church politics. Yawn.

It was much more exciting when they would completely lose their shit whenever a woman argued with them in the comments.

Oh, and I spent much of last weekend re-reading DWT's posts at Datalounge. I never imagined falling in love with a gay troll before, but DWT is the best.

Ah, yes... The "My Two Dads" picture.

What a cute couple! Congrats on the wedding guys! :dance: Ooops, oh, I forgot, these 2 are my fave hatemongers.

Archived