IGNORED

Remember Emily and Dna?

Nancy Drew

Didn't somebody report the family to the Division of Youth and Family services, who paid them a visit, and then she shut down her blog? It was pretty horrifying, the way they lived..and I felt so sorry for the kids and Dan, who apparently appeared to be functionally illiterate. Let's hope they went to live with her parents. At least the children would be properly cared for- didn't Emily come from a family that had money?

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Everyone kept suggesting ideas for cheaper meals like adding more beans but she always had an excuse. I don't like beans. They aren't healthy enough. They don't line up with Nourishing Traditions (oh, but tube meat from the dollar store does? I have Nourishing Traditions and there are many bean recipes in it. Nice try, Emily). They aren't this, they're too that. You're feeding 5 people with 1/4 of a spaghetti squash but you're concerned that adding more beans won't be healthy?!?

www.facebook.com/emilykate84

I used to be friends with her until the whole mess went down and she scrubbed me but I remember that I just checked up on her a few months ago and she was still "married" and linked to Dan's www.facebook.com/ghostsb.

I may be reading may to much into Facebook relationship status but it is strange.........

His twitter had a mention of picking the boys up from Emilys parents - maybe she is living with them...........

:off to find posting.....:

She's on the internet bloody everywhere as "freeedomwriter" now, owns a bunch of cruddy websites "selling" (they're just amazon referral links in disguise) all kinds of crap. When she made her freeedomwriter.hubpages.com/ she was pregnant again, making 4 kids.

Here's the (fairly long) list of "websites" she's "running", they're all ugly and poorly put together, and as far as I can tell the "information" on them is just to cram as many keywords into the sites as humanly possible.

microbikiniswimsuit.org/

Woo, SPICY, Emily! If you're gonna go this far, might as well make dildosunder20bucks.info, honey!

Dna's Facebook says he's living in Portland, ME, which is ~20 miles from Biddeford, where all of Emily's many many domains are listing her as living.

edited by an admin to break links

She's on the internet bloody everywhere as "freeedomwriter" now, owns a bunch of cruddy websites "selling" (they're just amazon referral links in disguise) all kinds of crap. When she made her freeedomwriter.hubpages.com/ she was pregnant again, making 4 kids.

Here's the (fairly long) list of "websites" she's "running", they're all ugly and poorly put together, and as far as I can tell the "information" on them is just to cram as many keywords into the sites as humanly possible.

microbikiniswimsuit.org/

Woo, SPICY, Emily! If you're gonna go this far, might as well make dildosunder20bucks.info, honey!

Dna's Facebook says he's living in Portland, ME, which is ~20 miles from Biddeford, where all of Emily's many many domains are listing her as living.

She is mentally unstable.......singing to help go # 2? Did she really have to write a whole post dedicated to not going to the bathroom until you feel like you have to?!?! My parents taught me that when I was 2!

edited by an admin to break links in quoted portion

Sadly, some people do just go into the bathroom every day at about the same time and read and wait. It was a big problem with a roommate who would take over the bathroom for about an hour in college.

Sadly, some people do just go into the bathroom every day at about the same time and read and wait. It was a big problem with a roommate who would take over the bathroom for about an hour in college.

Yea - that would not go over well with me. I lived in a house with 9 people and one bathroom. House rules were basically just shit and get out of the way. There was always a line and someone pounding on the door.

Emily and her weirdness had such a big impact on me. I wonder all the time what she's up to now, and how her boys and her pet keffir are.

i was the one who found the band-aid-eared vulcan family and later reported them. i couldn't believe they lived like that. once her oldest child was unconscious for several days and she just let him lay there, i felt like i had to do something. i can't believe she even had the nerve to complain about the ronald mcdonald house. i mean, how can you complain about free?

i do miss the pictures of rubbermaid totes and sheets, the power tools hanging over the crib, the random science projects she fed her family. i just hope they are all happy and safe in whatever situation they are in now. it couldn't have gotten much worse. i can't imagine having an unconscious child and doing nothing about it. think about it. there is no logic at all in that. how can you have a family member unconscious and do nothing about it, let alone a CHILD?

i think i will be adding "skirt cheese" to my vocabulary.

I remember when she said that she was considering

using the oven as a sleeping place for the littlest ones....since it was electric and not gas she was sure it was ok.

I think you may be mistaken on that. I don't remember her writing that. I did write that in a parody of her once, though.

I hope she has her life in order for those children.

I'm still on Dan's Twitter and either he's learned to spell or someone is writing them for him.

Oh my goodness, I didn't even READ the Hubpages, I assumed it was more internet marketing spam. Wow.

"Before I was all digital-like, and did everything on my computer, I kept a real diary. Never did I give each day it's own page. I guess I'm some sort of psychopath. You see, I write very very small when I wrote in my diary, fitting two or three lines within each set of lines. They say that is one of the signs of a serial killer, but I have never killed anyone, I swear. "

...yet.

freeedomwriter.blogspot.com/

Not sure if this is her, but...

Also, at first Dan riffled his own blog name: dansrtant.blogspot.com/ She thought he was gonna graduate from college? He's barely literate!

edited by an admin to break links

And it's bad for you, too. Causes hemorrhoids.

Yea - that would not go over well with me. I lived in a house with 9 people and one bathroom. House rules were basically just shit and get out of the way. There was always a line and someone pounding on the door.

ROTF. I grew up with sisters and to this day, we all congregate in the bathroom to talk or do whatever. It freaks my friends out but I guess having shared a bathroom with my sisters and having lived in a college dorm, it doesn't even phase me.

Emily... good times. Unless you are her child. I think Dickens wrote about people like her, except they were poverty stricken by nature, not choice.

From Emily's Four ways to make money as a stay at home mom

When things stabilized for us financially I dropped Textbroker like a hot potato and went back to Internet Marketing full time, which is where I happily reside. I can write about whatever I want, as I have chosen niches that I enjoy, mostly in fashion.

Correct me, but isn't this the girl who had one skirt and tons of shapeless garments that she bought for a quarter at yard sales? Writing fashion blogs?

Who the hell would hire her unless it was a Fundie Fashion site?

From Emily's Four ways to make money as a stay at home mom

Correct me, but isn't this the girl who had one skirt and tons of shapeless garments that she bought for a quarter at yard sales? Writing fashion blogs?

Who the hell would hire her unless it was a Fundie Fashion site?

Thing is, I actually know most of the internet marketing/SEO folks in her (our) neck of the woods. (The REAL ones, anyway - like, who own and/or work for actual companies.) If she's really a part of that community, maybe I can do some digging and find some current info. (It's not looking good so far - no mutual friends on the facebooks.)

Oh yeah, and this is from her Hubspot page:

There is evidence that dinosaurs lived up until about 500 years ago.

I DON'T WANT TO LIVE ON THIS PLANET ANYMORE. :angry-screaming:

This was from a reply to her own hub article 16 months ago:" sligo, I believe in a God as well; I am more polytheist than anything. I hope you write a hub or two about your beliefs for your own sake; I find it freeing. You don't have to be looking for converts, just friends who may believe something similar. That's what I'm hoping for (:"

Wow, I just realized that Emily and I are the same age and I am pretty sure one of my friends from college went to high school with her - I think we'd be a year apart, but it's worth checking. I'm amazed that I may have a connection to skirt cheese!

Ohhhh dear. This was a bit surprising.

http://freeedomwriter.hubpagesDOTcom/hu ... s-God-Evil

Guess the Church of the Holy Basement wasn't working for them?

I found that entry suprising, too. This is her reply to someone who commented on her article: "Thanks CP! As a Christian, we were told we would rejoice in God's judgment in heaven that our loved ones were burning in hell. It was on the list of concepts that we would understand only when we got to heaven. But I was only exposed to the brainwashing for 8 yrs, age 17-25, and I'm thankful to be out!"

And in another reply to another commenter, she wrote " I am more hurt by the fact that I wasted precious years of my life, than by anything the religion actually teaches, since I no longer take it as truth. Through hard work, I am trying to make up for those lost years, so I think healing will come."

All that makes me even more curious to know what's going on with her and Dna. I wish we could get confirmation somehow of them splitting up.

Archived