IGNORED

As if we need more proof Duggers are hypocrites

holierthanyou

My apologies if this is a repost, but I just saw this video of Jim Bob and Michelle today talking about his entry into politics and answering the question of whether the family has politics in their future. Just thought I'd share in case anyone else was interested.

duggarsblog.blogspot.com/2012/01/duggars-on-politics-and-family.html

so they are all this is our lifestyle and we don't expect everyone to follow crap they have pumped out and the fangirls keep promoting. Promoting Frothing santorum Shows that they want to force everyone to follow their beliefs. well not follow but be forced to live their beliefs.

Hypocrites support hypocrites: http://jezebel.com/5873158/rick-santoru ... iscarriage

(Interesting article on Santorum's abortion policies. The comments are pretty interesting too. But even if his wife went to great lengths to avoid actually "aborting" her child, the fact remains: she chose to risk her pregancy to fix a birth defect, and the medical procedure ended the pregnancy. In Santorum's black and white world, how does this not qualify as abortion?)

This is the thing that irritates me about The Duggars and their defenders. They really aren't the 'nice' family everyone seems to paint them. Behind that is a LOT of bigotry. They are absolutely intolerant to anyone who doesn't believe exactly what they believe, AND as Josh has proven even if you do believe exactly what they believe and just call yourself something different (ie; catholic) its still wrong!!!

Its scary to think what might happen in say 20 years, when these 20 kids are all adults, and most of them have their own adult kids, who are all following in douche-duggar dads footsteps and voting and probably be in politics, passing on the same bigotry into their politics and trying to change the laws backwards hundreds of years!...

And let me tell you thats exactly what they are looking to do, they have that many children so that in the future they will have the monopoly to be able change things their way. Thats the real goal here, and that is why its so scary!

I'm even more frustrated with them than usual lately. I was gossiping about them discussing the societal implications of their philosophy with my mom recently, and I found out that another family my mom is friends with has become close to the Duggars recently, and the Duggars have been really pressuring them to have more children (this family has like 5 already and can't really afford more) and to keep their daughters home. It also sounds like they've been taking advantage of this family with their used car business, making them think they got a great deal from friends with really the Duggars are making lots of money off it.

They're not just the live and let live people so many seem to think; they want everyone to live and believe the same way they do.

This! The Duggars claim that they do not judge others, have "personal convictions", and try to act just like a likable family. However, they fail to cover their true motivations. You can cover dog shit in perfume all you want to, but it will still be shit at the end of the day.

They're not just the live and let live people so many seem to think; they want everyone to live and believe the same way they do.

This! The Duggars claim that they do not judge others, have "personal convictions", and try to act just like a likable family. However, they fail to cover their true motivations. You can cover dog shit in perfume all you want to, but it will still be shit at the end of the day.

Agree with both you gals!!!

and how sad Rachel that they are pressuring other couples like that!!! And also taking advantage of them with their businesses! :evil: grrr it makes me so mad!!!

This is the thing that irritates me about The Duggars and their defenders. They really aren't the 'nice' family everyone seems to paint them. Behind that is a LOT of bigotry. They are absolutely intolerant to anyone who doesn't believe exactly what they believe, AND as Josh has proven even if you do believe exactly what they believe and just call yourself something different (ie; catholic) its still wrong!!!

Its scary to think what might happen in say 20 years, when these 20 kids are all adults, and most of them have their own adult kids, who are all following in douche-duggar dads footsteps and voting and probably be in politics, passing on the same bigotry into their politics and trying to change the laws backwards hundreds of years!...

And let me tell you thats exactly what they are looking to do, they have that many children so that in the future they will have the monopoly to be able change things their way. Thats the real goal here, and that is why its so scary!

Before their bigotry showed, I could tell that they aren't a nice family. The way Michelle treats her daughters shows that deep down she isn't a loving mother. The Duggars know when to play the sweet Christian roles, but outside of that they have shown they really don't care for anyone outside of the fundie/QF circles.

I'm even more frustrated with them than usual lately. I was gossiping about them discussing the societal implications of their philosophy with my mom recently, and I found out that another family my mom is friends with has become close to the Duggars recently, and the Duggars have been really pressuring them to have more children (this family has like 5 already and can't really afford more) and to keep their daughters home. It also sounds like they've been taking advantage of this family with their used car business, making them think they got a great deal from friends with really the Duggars are making lots of money off it.

I agree with ExoticFamiliarity, that is sad that the Duggars are pressuring that family to have more children. I

Guest Anonymous

This needs to be embroidered on something! :banana-dance: :greetings-clapyellow: :happy-bouncyredfire:

Archived