IGNORED

That Wife having second thoughts?

Koala

*Mods, please feel free to delete if this has already been posted!*

That wife seems to be questioning certain aspects of Mormonism. She has also changed the title of her "modest" :roll: fashion posts.

Hmm...wonder what's behind all the changes.

Well, well, well...this is interesting. I really don't know what to make of it, yet. Need to see how far she goes. However, if she thinks the Feminist Mormon Housewives or the By Common Consent people would approve of Bathroom Baby, she's deluding herself.

However, if this soul-searching causes her to see what she's doing to her baby, then I'd be happy.

Well, well, well...this is interesting. I really don't know what to make of it, yet. Need to see how far she goes. However, if she thinks the Feminist Mormon Housewives or the By Common Consent people would approve of Bathroom Baby, she's deluding herself.

However, if this soul-searching causes her to see what she's doing to her baby, then I'd be happy.

THATTHATHATTHATTHATTHAT!!!!!

I think this is great. It may only be a beginning, but I could definitely see some great changes coming from her feeling "liberated" to think for herself more. We can hope!

Archived