IGNORED

Anna is way prettier than Josh

Pclee

Simplysweet, do tell! Were you buying the book or just happened to be there? I agree with the attitude observation. Anna seems like the time to be very catty (although in a sugar covered form).

not much of a story - just went to a signing at a local christian store. I was there around hour 3 (yes, I am sad enough that I waited in line for them - to be fair, it was with/for my mom!) and it went for like 5 or 6 hours! Everyone was overly sweet and friendly; even some of the little ones would talk to us. Josh and Anna on the other hand were just.........pissy. She looked tired and grumpy and miserable. I felt bad for her and figured she was tired from all the book signings. We got up there and Smuggar started talking to my mom and I started complementing Anna on something or another and all she did was sign the book, flash a tiny smile and never once looked me in the eyes or made any conversation. I understand she was probably sick of it. I would be too - but there was something in her manner and the way she came across that made me think - Smuggar! She just covers it with fake sweet like Michelle. Who - might I add - seemed genuinely sugary sweet. She really knows how to work a crowd. And her voice is more shrill in person.

fin.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived