IGNORED

Anna is way prettier than Josh

Pclee

God help me, I know far too much about intimate details of ZsuZsu's life. She has said before that there are other rooms in the house other than the bedroom. I am going to go gouge my eyes out now.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yeah the only exercise either of them get is doing the horizontal tango!

Don't forget about all the fork lifting Josh does.

I think it's a fat roll. See how it goes from side to side rather than a bump in the front?

oh, I dunno. I'm 15 weeks pregnant, her belly looks like mine.

She looks pregnant to me. I have more weight than I should in my lower abdomen, but the pooch (kind of an icky word!) is lower, below my bellybutton.

I think it's all right to say that someone is physically attractive even if they're repellent in other ways. Anna is pretty, and her new hair is infinitely better than that cheesy gelled perm.

She looks really good in this picture.. although on the inside she seems to be a really ugly person. And yes.. I think she is pregnant.

Is she pregnant? Or has she just not got rid of her mum-tum yet?

(not knocking mum-tums, I still have mine from almost 11 years ago!)

Oh no, if Anna is preggers than it may just be a matter of time before Mullet follows her. If she isn't already pregnant too.

Link to the Zsu-Zsu nonsense?? Pls, I wanna read!!

Wow, I don't even know where I would begin looking. I'll try to see if I can find it later today but I can't make any promises....

She looks so pregnant! That's probably why Smuggar hasn't uploaded much pics of them together since they haven't announced it yet.

Maybe he is waiting for a Today Show appearance to say something.

I totally gain weight in my stomach first, and I've never been pregnant. Sad to say I've looked like that. I've also been asked when I was due (sigh).

Physically pretty? Eww, I don't think so. Her looks always bug / distract me, especially the way her shoulders slump and her neck and chin jut forward like a turtle head. Josh has that soft, blah,'nothing unique or interesting going on inside look to him. Perfect match to their personalities and to each other.

If there were ever a question of J&A using the cars from the carlot for the personal use, there isn't one now. From Anna's instagram:

"mackynziesmom: Driving to SC! Go Santorum!!!

hollywoodhaha: I love south Carolina!

jonathanehari: What vehicle are u taking?

mackynziesmom: A minivan from the lot"

That's a lot of miles to be putting on a vehicle that you intend for someone to buy -- and vehicles that are typically on buy-here-pay-here lots have 75k+ miles on them. So that's just decreasing that they should be asking for the minivan.

Anna's not hideous or anything but definitely not stunning either. She (to me at least) has always been pretty plain in the face and otherwise.

She is pretty because she has TLC's money. Does anyone remember the 1st few episodes she was in? She was on a one way trip to looking like her mom! Now that her "situation" has changed - so has her appearance. If she was just Anna Keller married to another fat smuck - she would still be as not pretty on the outside as the inside.

I've met her at a book signing and she has that attitude about her where you would NOT want to anger her. I just see it.

---Anyone looks attractive next to Smuggar; he looks like Boba Fett.

Every time I think of him - this pops into my head.......

I think Anna is much prettier than when she got married. And I live in the U.S and just didn't put "short bus" together with it's meaning. Haven't heard that for yrs.

I think that's a good picture of her but most of the time don't think Anna is particularly good looking. I'd bet the belly is because they've been eating out so much and she hasn't had time to exercise.

Simplysweet, do tell! Were you buying the book or just happened to be there? I agree with the attitude observation. Anna seems like the time to be very catty (although in a sugar covered form).

Anna's not hideous or anything but definitely not stunning either. She (to me at least) has always been pretty plain in the face and otherwise.

She is what my mother would call "a plain jane."

I am not even vaguely pretty, inside or out (what can ya do.) But also do not like this "doesn't she look pretty?"/"what a lovely wedding!"/pet fundie thing. Experiencedd said this well.

OP, I don't want to sound rude to you. I just question the "horrible person has new hairstyle yay!" a bit. There are different styles of fundiewatching/snark on FJ, and to each their own. I just can't hear about some of these things without getting an "ick" feeling.

I am not even vaguely pretty, inside or out (what can ya do.) But also do not like this "doesn't she look pretty?"/"what a lovely wedding!"/pet fundie thing. Experiencedd said this well.

OP, I don't want to sound rude to you. I just question the "horrible person has new hairstyle yay!" a bit. There are different styles of fundiewatching/snark on FJ, and to each their own. I just can't hear about some of these things without getting an "ick" feeling.

I hear you.

I would add to that , that with all the nasty and horrible things about Smuggar , that he gives us so much legitimate stuff to snark on, so I don't understand why so many people choose to just make fun of his weight. Wtf.

Archived