IGNORED

Anna is way prettier than Josh

Pclee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Letting go of the scrunch perm really improved her look. She's not a knockout supermodel or anything (nor am I!!!) but she's a pretty young woman. The hair was doing nothing for her previously. And actually, I think the little bit of baby weight she retained is helping as well. She looks healthy and trim, but she's softened up in the face.

Mee see stoopid, uneducated and insensitive folks breeding more of the same.

mackynziesmom Only in Arkansas can you ride the short bus to work 1w

It can't be a baby bump. They would have had to announced it weeks ago. ;)

And take focus away from Michelle and Jubilee? Good Heavens! Stop talking crazy!

:lol: Well, Michelle seems to have gotten over Jubilee's death pretty quickly, what with her Miss America smile at the memorial and immediate jump into a cross-country presidential campaign.

Sorry, I don't get exactly what was wrong with Anna's comment about the short-bus? I am not in the US and have never been there, so I don't get any vibes from that comment........

Well, pretty does NOT trump everything else as I may have seemed to imply with this thread. I was just trying to draw attention to the fact that Anna has gotten prettier after marrying while Josh looks more like a dumpling than EVERRRR in that photo.

Sorry, I don't get exactly what was wrong with Anna's comment about the short-bus? I am not in the US and have never been there, so I don't get any vibes from that comment........

Well, pretty does NOT trump everything else as I may have seemed to imply with this thread. I was just trying to draw attention to the fact that Anna has gotten prettier after marrying while Josh looks more like a dumpling than EVERRRR in that photo.

How pretty can someone be when they want to tell you what books to read, who and how to love and the number of children you should have.

I'm not into pet fundies or the pretty weddings where they sell their daughters hymens.

FWIW, use the urban dictionary and look up short bus.

Don't worry about it. This was perfectly valid topic starter - I don't think you implied anything of the sort. People are mad at Anna because "short bus" has a special connotation in the U.S. "Short buses" (smaller versions of long school buses) are often used to bus children who go to special schools or have special needs, because there are fewer children who need that particular bus. So saying someone "rides the short bus" is a derogatory manner of saying they seem mentally handicapped in some way. It's derogatory both toward the person accused of needing the "short bus" and toward the special needs children community in general.

she looks preggers!

Nah, she's just not concentrating on core exercises. She looked the same between Mack and Mike, but has actually lost more weight this time; you can see her jawline, which has been MIA since she was in the latter stages of pregnancy with Mack.

yeah the only exercise either of them get is doing the horizontal tango!

On a bus full of little kids and his parents nearby.

I repeat: gross!

On a bus full of little kids and his parents nearby.

I repeat: gross!

Hey its ok for ZsuZsu and PP to do it in a bed with one kid and the other kid in a in a youth bed next to them.

How pretty can someone be when they want to tell you what books to read, who and how to love and the number of children you should have.

I'm not into pet fundies or the pretty weddings where they sell their daughters hymens.

FWIW, use the urban dictionary and look up short bus.

Just yes. Yes, yes, yes...

See, I think we're putting too much value into someone's looks if we think only a nice person can be really pretty.

Anna is quite pretty, and she's also a terrible person. I don't think the two have anything to do with each other.

Anna's ugly on the inside. See page 48 of the instagram thread.

Agreed..beauty is skin deep, but ugly is to the bone. Josh and Anna are very ugly on the inside.

Archived