IGNORED

Gay Rights Movement

WonderingInWA

I dare someone to post this to the fundie blogs. It is moving and, sadly, something that horrifies the fundies. But an important bit of film, nontheless:

oh god, a bit dusty? I'm sobbing like a little baby and had to close the video before even the three minute mark.

I wish I could make everyone watch this one. A gorgeous, gorgeous video about a beautiful couple - again, I was sobbing like a baby towards the end of it but maybe that was just me. :romance-heartbeating:

Excuse me, I need to get on the bus and go hug my girlfriend.

Thanks, Crassy, for embedding (I don't think I know how to do that).

I would love to see the Vision Forum junkies poop their pants when they watch things like this. How can they possibly think gay couples (or bisexual or transgender) are any less than God's creatures? It infuriates me to no end. No one should be able to prevent anyone from loving anyone and marriage is an institution you commit to no matter who you love. It's separate from what gender you are and who you love. We should all be lucky to find love at least once in our lives that completely knocks our socks off.

As a side note, I was proud to see Governor Gregoire on this video (D-Washington) since I am a resident.

Damn, it's getting a bit dusty in this thread.

You're from NC, right? Remember that in May to vote against the amendment to our state constitution that would ban gay marriage. According to my newspaper, support for the admendment is decreasing. I think that it comes up in May.

One day, people will look back at the times that we live in now and wonder how anyone could deny two loving people the right to marry.

You're from NC, right? Remember that in May to vote against the amendment to our state constitution that would ban gay marriage. According to my newspaper, support for the admendment is decreasing. I think that it comes up in May.

One day, people will look back at the times that we live in now and wonder how anyone could deny two loving people the right to marry.

It does come up in May, and it's good to hear that support for the amendment is decreasing. I think back when it was in the state legislature there wasn't a lot of support for it.

Archived