IGNORED

OK, JuhRee84, lets talk Gothard

Buzzard

I'm starting another thread because derailing the instagram thread wont be terribly productive. You stated:

I love freedom as much as our founding fathers. How about the freedom of that poor little baby?

I never said I hated you. I did not want to explain why I lurk here, I knew if would just make me a mockery. But, here goes: I came originally because I found you by accident and you provide more up to the minute info on the Duggars and political happenings than TLC or ABC News. After a few times of lurking, I stuck around and prayed for those that were misled by things that Godthard (or whatever his name is, who I do not agree with) teaches.

We're never going to agree on the abortion/fetus/baby issue but it does seem that there is something we can share - that Gothard is a false prophet and harms his followers (or perhaps I'm misunderstanding and you support him).

So, lets talk. Specifically, what are your issues? How do you differentiate the Duggars and his teachings?

Do you want me to get out the chocolate chip cookies? I don't have any popcorn at this time... *insert sad face here*

And since the Duggars are active, paying members of this false prophet's harmful cult and try to recruit new members into it, why are you supporting them?

Do you want me to get out the chocolate chip cookies? I don't have any popcorn at this time... *insert sad face here*

I prefer cake if you have milk. But really, this isnt a handslap, I feel like we jump on people a little fast these days and its preventing us from learning from others and educating people. We all know we have many lurkers and they likely have similar views, so lets have a discussion. We can agree to disagree on certain issues and discuss the negotiable points.

Bumpity bumpity. Buzzard, I'd be inclined to agree except a lot of folks refuse to agree to disagree. They just keep on truckin' with the disagreement, follow it up with the judgment, and the next thing you know we're all (some of us) a bunch of fascists. Maybe this person has a more relaxed viewpoint, but based on their posts in the other thread, I doubt it.

What are your feelings on crunchy perm hair?

Ok, that's a joke. But I am interested in hearing what you have to say about Buzzard's actual questions. Hopefully you will be back on later tonight or tomorrow.

JuhRee84,

I would really appreciate it, if you are going to pray for me, pray that I find a new job quickly, don't pray about my fundie past; I got over it years ago.

Bumpity bumpity. Buzzard, I'd be inclined to agree except a lot of folks refuse to agree to disagree. They just keep on truckin' with the disagreement, follow it up with the judgment, and the next thing you know we're all (some of us) a bunch of fascists. Maybe this person has a more relaxed viewpoint, but based on their posts in the other thread, I doubt it.

I hope she'll be back and I do hope that we can have a civilized conversation. Now off to find some sushi... the two are not related...

hehe! Maybe shes stuck in the prayer closet!

But seriously though... she reminds me of Reverend Lovejoys wife in The Simpsons...

Qh2sWSVRrmo

:mrgreen:

It would appear to be the same person. Doesn't she know a good Christian girl should never refer to her zodiac sign (or even know it)? :D

Archived