IGNORED

There is a new Maxwell!

Justme

Am I the only one that wants to see photos of the new wood floor, desk, and exercise? C'mon Maxwells -- where was the camera???

And "more"? What could possibly be more? This all sounds so fulfilling!!!!

Could someone explain to me the difference with between "Fellowship in the Lord" and "Time in God's Word" is? Sounds like same-o, same-o. And, who wants to guess what "And more!" activities were? :-D

Uhhh... maybe fellowship is similar to Family Bible Time, where they all discuss some passage, and time in God's word is just individual Bible reading? I really don't know how they don't have the entire Bible memorized by now.

And more = wrapping up chore packs, cleaning toilets, watching paint dry...

Uhhh... maybe fellowship is similar to Family Bible Time, where they all discuss some passage, and time in God's word is just individual Bible reading? I really don't know how they don't have the entire Bible memorized by now.

And more = wrapping up chore packs, cleaning toilets, watching paint dry...

...making burrito filling (since that seems to be an all-day affair).

I wonder what "work" means if "Putting together a wood floor for Sarah and Anna’s desks", "Assembling Anna’s 'new' desk", "Sewing", and "Meal prep" were not considered as work. Cleaning? Polishing silverware? Replacing Uriah's windshield?

Those new frumpers are totally horrible. I thought they were doing quite well with their new style and wardrobe but those ugly beasts are definitely a step back in time...

Everyone is right. Those skirts are pretty godawful. Just once I'd like to see the Max girls in skirts that don't hide their ankles.

Archived