IGNORED

Abortion And Spanking

debrand

I'm not passionately in favor of aborting fetuses either. If I found out today that I was pregnant with a handicapped rape baby, I would keep it. I just acknowledge that I am not qualified to make other people's decisions. I'm not Christian, either.

:clap:

My thoughts exactly!

I love how you can't just be pro-choice. Oh no, you're "passionately in favor of aborting children." No, you dumbfuck, I'm passionately in favor of fighting for and upholding a woman's right to make choices regarding her own body. I'm passionately in favor of sex ed and safe sex. I'm passionately in favor of minding my own damn business and telling others to mind theirs.

This pretty much sums up my view on it, too. I can only picture a few situations where I'd consider abortion (I started to say none, but I possibly would if I was raped, and probably would if my life was in danger because I have a child already that I need to be around to care for). I've just seen and heard of too many messed up situations, or women without many real options to think that I should have any sort of right to further limit their choices or make that choice for them.

Archived