IGNORED

I'd give a dollar - Bradricks

MamaJunebug

to know where Kelly Bradrick and her mother Deborah Brown were, when this happy, smiling group photo was taken in Saint Andrew's, Scotland.

Please note that Peter "the Gargoyle" B. and his FIL (and biggest fan) Scott Brown are in evidence.

No Kelly, no Geneva Conference, no Deborah. At the hospital, perhaps?

<>

Heck, I'm easy - I'd give the $1 just to know the date of the photo. Kelly went on the Life Flight to the hospital on 11 June, so ... anyhoo.

Please note the Phillips girl in the blue scarf. I like her style. ;)

Smiling for a group shot while your wife is laid up in the hospital with life-threatening post-pregnancy complications is grounds for divorce and an ass whooping, imo.

to know where Kelly Bradrick and her mother Deborah Brown were, when this happy, smiling group photo was taken in Saint Andrew's, Scotland.

Please note that Peter "the Gargoyle" B. and his FIL (and biggest fan) Scott Brown are in evidence.

No Kelly, no Geneva Conference, no Deborah. At the hospital, perhaps?

<>

Heck, I'm easy - I'd give the $1 just to know the date of the photo. Kelly went on the Life Flight to the hospital on 11 June, so ... anyhoo.

Please note the Phillips girl in the blue scarf. I like her style. ;)

I see that Petie is assuming the buffalo stance, and ooh look...a little boy in a skirt (ahem, manly kilt).

I know I said it before, but ole Faithy is just a little odd with those scarves and head coverings.

If you download the photo and open it in photoshop or similar, you can look at the date that the picture was taken.

So I did ;)

It was taken on 14th June at 9:18am ;)

Of course that does depend on whether the time and date on the camera was accurate.

PS. MamaJunebug, you owe me $1 :D

And Dougie is doing his best Captain Morgan impression too. What a bunch of whackadoodles. :lol:

And Dougie is doing his best Captain Morgan impression too. :lol:

Looks to me like he might be trying to hide a manly woody with his one leg cocked up there. That one dude standing all manly in the left hand side of the pic would be my vote as to why there might be wood.

Sorry to be gross. I just can't stand that little man and any chance I get to dis him is so much fun for me. :D

That place is so beautiful. I keep the pictures I took there as a desktop background.

I thought the Captain Morgan pose was about as bad as you could get, but Petey looks more like he's about to pop a squat in that pic.

Guest Anonymous
If you download the photo and open it in photoshop or similar, you can look at the date that the picture was taken.

So I did ;)

It was taken on 14th June at 9:18am ;)

Of course that does depend on whether the time and date on the camera was accurate.

PS. MamaJunebug, you owe me $1 :D

And Kelly was lifelifted on June 11. Hmm.

My younger sister ives in Anstruther, which is less than 15 miles from St. Andrews, and goes to St. ANdrews for one reason or another almost every day. I'm sending her an e-mai to see if she or any of her friends spotted these whackdoodles and what they thought of them if they did.

My sister reverted to me this morning. Neither she nor her friends saw these assclowns, either singly or in a group. She says they would all have been laughed out of Anstruther if they had.

I never heard about this? So Kelly found out what anyone could have told her--that going on a long trip weeks after birth is a bad idea?

It's kind of hard to tell in the pic, and I know nothing about kilts, but that guy's kilt looks a little short to me(Any kilt people out there feel free to school me. IMHO, I think they're pretty sexy.) Hope he's wearing skivvies! :obscene-buttsmiley:

And I like that tote on the ground in the pic--it looks nice. I wonder if it's Dougie's?

OT: Kilts are hella sexy.

Also OT: I clicked because I wanted to earn a dollar. Someone beat me to it. lol

It's kind of hard to tell in the pic, and I know nothing about kilts, but that guy's kilt looks a little short to me(Any kilt people out there feel free to school me. IMHO, I think they're pretty sexy.) Hope he's wearing skivvies! :obscene-buttsmiley:

And I like that tote on the ground in the pic--it looks nice. I wonder if it's Dougie's?

Kilt length? You have come to the right snark board. Lt. Jim Dangle of the Reno (911!) Sheriff's Department likes his short: Reno-911.jpg

FJiam who knows how to find timestamps, send Paypal info & I will get you that $! Thanks!

Sturdy girls dont need no husbands at their recovery bedside! Silly MJB, what WAS I thinking?

Send it to Planned Parenthood :)

Whilst on the topic of young Faith: has she shaved her eyebrows? or is it just the lighting? Enquiring minds, as always...

faith%20singing.jpg

Whilst on the topic of young Faith: has she shaved her eyebrows? or is it just the lighting? Enquiring minds, as always...

faith%20singing.jpg

Bwah :lol: ! I just noticed that. Get some eyebrows for that child--stat!

ETA: just noticed, what's up with Dougie's pants in that picture?

I have no idea, but he looks a twat.

It's kind of hard to tell in the pic, and I know nothing about kilts, but that guy's kilt looks a little short to me(Any kilt people out there feel free to school me.

NONONO, no schooling. I am Scottish (born and live in Scotland) and have a couple of thoughts about kilts and tartan.

Kilts should drop generally to below the knee. Women don't wear kilts, they wear tartan skirts. There are a few tartans you can use if your family doesn't have a tartan (mine has) or you can use the tartan in new and cool ways, like for example a new Scottish National Party MSP (Member of the Scottish Parliament) is Asian and used tartan stripes to go with his traditional dress from his family background.

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/editor-s-picks/glasgow-s-magnificent-seven-sworn-in-as-msps-1.1101061

faith%20singing.jpg

Aw lookie. Dougie's playing dressup again. Are those decorations you're not entitled to on your lapels, Doug?

If we could get some definite proof that Dougie's got decorations he's not entitled to, I have a friend who gets hot under the collar about Stolen Valor violations.

Dougie's "bloused" his pant legs, or tucked them into his boots. This is often done by military personnel wearing BDUs (the camouflage uniform) or by troops wearing dress uniforms that include boots as a required part (possibly Airborne Rangers - someone here will know).

In 6+ years of working for the Army, I never -- repeat never -- have seen any bona fide uniformed service member whose bloused pants looked like Dougie's though!

The guy is as queer as Dick's hatband.

[Edited for grammar. Again.]

I have no idea, but he looks a twat.

Thanks for the laugh Sola. I laughed so hard I woke my dog up. He looked at me, sighed and rolled over facing the opposite direction.

Awwww, he looks just like a proud director!!!

You know, kind of like this guy.

waiting_for_guffman.jpg

I counted 55 people in that photo. Plus the couple that were missing. I guess that explains why they needed to raise $50,000. To pay for a nice European vacation for Dougie and 55+ of his closest buddies. Grrrr....

I counted 55 people in that photo. Plus the couple that were missing. I guess that explains why they needed to raise $50,000. To pay for a nice European vacation for Dougie and 55+ of his closest buddies. Grrrr....

They never did say what they were going to do, exactly, with that 50 grand, did they?

And yet the faithful ponied up. It makes a person wanta scream, y'know?

Dougie's "bloused" his pant legs, or tucked them into his boots. This is often done by military personnel wearing BDUs (the camouflage uniform) or by troops wearing dress uniforms that include boots as a required part (possibly Airborne Rangers - someone here will know).

In 6+ years of working for the Army, I never -- repeat never -- have seen any bona fide uniformed service member whose bloused pants looked like Dougie's though!

The guy is as queer as Dick's hatband.

[Edited for grammar. Again.]

It doesn't help that those pants are enormous! Either he's got a big waist and toothpick legs or those pants are baggy as hell and only held up with a belt.

Also someone needs to get him a less disrespectful hat. :naughty:

Archived