IGNORED

That(Dick Of A)Husband

Sprocket

This is the woman who made an entire Powerpoint presentation to convince a man who was not at all sexually attracted to her to marry her.

They're both insane and deserve each other. The only one I pity is that poor baby boy (and any future kids)

THIS! How did this escape me??! Links please? I thought she was crazy to begin with!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THIS! How did this escape me??! Links please? I thought she was crazy to begin with!

thatwifeblog.com/2009/08/the-marriage-powerpoint/

Enjoy!

thatwifeblog.com/2009/08/the-marriage-powerpoint/

Enjoy!

Thanks!

Seriously.......what the hell was that?! It was like the weirdest mash of crap I have ever seen thrown together in a 14 page PP! THAT snagged her a husband?! Man, I need to go to Poland if they are that easy! I'll find one I like, break his spirit, scare him into marrying be by using scripture and we will live happily ever after. Just like the Princess Bride.

She.is.PSYCHOTIC! :shock: And I am not ashamed to say that I am a tiny bit terrified by that amount of crazy.

I'm gonna go poke her with a stick......waiting on TMZ anyway!

And this is why I consider a certain central doctrine of Mormonism to be so reprehensible: that people cannot get into the Celestial Kingdom (the "best" part of Heaven) if they're not married. In the book Secret Ceremonies by Deborah Laake (who was excommunicated in part for having gone public about certain tenets of the LDS Church), the author mentions the stress on young Mormons to get married, and the Mormon idea of finding "the one." She writes of very young men and women developing crushes on someone, and insisting to the object of their affection that s/he is "the one," and that God intends for them to marry.

I've seen a divorced Mormon woman do this to a non-Mormon man. I don't understand somebody who can't be comfortable enough with themselves to be single for a while, and even more to just meet somebody and decide that they will marry them, rather than waiting for the right person. But this is one thing that does happen in the Mormon church.

And along the lines of if TW and TH break up, I think it will be instigated by TH, because he was not raised Mormon.

Oh. The Bologna post is the first time I have seen pictures of her.

She is not even a little bit fat. I am one of those who wouldn't care and would consider her just as pretty if she were, but the fact that she isn't and that husband is still controlling her food choices is just -- there's no way for her to win at all.

I'd feel sad for her if I weren't so enraged by her treatment of that tiny baby.

I'm all for helping someone you love try to lose weight, if that's what they want. But TW, your man isn't doing it in a good way. Let me give you a normal example of how people who love each other help each other out.

MaroonBoyfriend and I are both trying to lose weight. He sucks at portion control, so when I cook I try to either cook things in individual sizes or if it's something that's cooked all together I cut it into portion sizes before I call him down to supper. If I cook something that can't be pre-portioned, he asks how much a serving is and I tell him.

He knows I love desserts, especially chocolate. He's brought home several different types of sugar-free or fat-free chocolate things that he thinks I might like so I don't feel so guilty for eating them. When I worked 12 hours on Saturday (my day off!) he spent the day tweaking my favorite cobbler recipe to cut out the refined sugar so I'd have something yummy to eat when I got home. He sure as hell didn't leave me a post-it telling me to grab my stomach fat. (Possibly because he likes his balls attached to his body...)

We also take our dogs for a walk around the ranch every evening. We talk about our day, hold hands, stop so I can take pictures, throw sticks for the dogs, just generally enjoy being in one another's company.

I guess I'm the only one, but I think TH is very good looking.

No, I agree he's good-looking (but then I have a soft spot for tall, dark and Polish) BUT the knowledge that he sees leaving a note for his wife that says "Squeeze your belly fat and think again" as OK makes me think he's a total jerk.

Even my guy who can be somewhat on the harsh side was like "Damn, that's f'ed up".

Edited because I am suffering from lack of complete thoughts today...

I'm all for helping someone you love try to lose weight, if that's what they want. But TW, your man isn't doing it in a good way. Let me give you a normal example of how people who love each other help each other out.

MaroonBoyfriend and I are both trying to lose weight. He sucks at portion control, so when I cook I try to either cook things in individual sizes or if it's something that's cooked all together I cut it into portion sizes before I call him down to supper. If I cook something that can't be pre-portioned, he asks how much a serving is and I tell him.

He knows I love desserts, especially chocolate. He's brought home several different types of sugar-free or fat-free chocolate things that he thinks I might like so I don't feel so guilty for eating them. When I worked 12 hours on Saturday (my day off!) he spent the day tweaking my favorite cobbler recipe to cut out the refined sugar so I'd have something yummy to eat when I got home. He sure as hell didn't leave me a post-it telling me to grab my stomach fat. (Possibly because he likes his balls attached to his body...)

We also take our dogs for a walk around the ranch every evening. We talk about our day, hold hands, stop so I can take pictures, throw sticks for the dogs, just generally enjoy being in one another's company.

OT but have you read this blog? chocolatecoveredkatie.com/ It is amaaaazing!

I guess I'm the only one, but I think TH is very good looking.

In my world, if you're ugly on the inside, you're ugly on the outside too.

In my world, if you're ugly on the inside, you're ugly on the outside too.

Same here. A man like that crumbles from the inside out, and all the good looks in the world can't make up for making me unhappy.

If my husband ever told me "think of the belly fat", I don't know what I'd do. Probably very seriously think about our relationship. I definitely wouldn't post a picture of it online!

"I am thinking of the belly fat! It needs to be properly nourished and cared for."

Archived